15:WHY SECRETARY

HANNI POV:

First of all what the fucking hell!!!Minji the Kim Minji is really into girls,I thought she might not be but here today I finally got my first answer...And now who the fuck is this
KAZUHA!!!I need to know this girl.I need to know how is she,is she a good women??How is this happening...Why is this happening...?But I need to show her that I am not affected by this but in realty its exactly opposite.

MINJI POV:

I don't know but why I just want to discuss about hiding of my sexuality from everyone to Hanni I mean why I want to explain it to her...I entered my office,as usual I greeted my bodyguard and staff.

The loft was about to go when someone stopped from inside and it opened fully.

"Good morning ma'am"Hanni with that usual bright bunny smile,perfect suit and hairs done greeted cheerfully.After this women I really noticed each and everything about her.How she dress,how she walks,how she talks and after all this time I can say I trust this women.Even though sometimes she acts differently still as she said follow your heart,my heart is only telling me to trust this women in front of me.

"Ma'am??"I snapped out from my scanning process and looked at her.
"Good morning"I smiled at her not a weak or small but a proper greetings smile.I entered the lift and the door closed behind me.

"You were thinking something?"She asked.
"Ohh--ya"I really want to explain her."ya I mean about yesterday it might caught you off guard regarding me being into girls,so I want to say yes I am really into girls from starting and my family supported me but nobody in my office know this expect you now because I didn't think it was necessary this is why you know.."OMG I just let it out now I am felling we relief.

"No no I don't mind any of this and I also told you it do not bother me at all and thanks for trusting me for this information.."she smiled so brightly conforming that I did right to trust her.

"Thank you Secretary Pham"I also smiled brightly.

The lift stopped in the mod way as the door opened,revealing two employees ready to get in.

"Sorry ma'am you go first"Joshua said.Yeah I know my staffs name who are sincere about their work and also gives good vibes.Its Joshua and Valli.They are here working with me for a long time.

"Its alright,please come in"I gave a slight smile and made a space for them.They looked hesitated.

Am I that strict on them???

I gave them a proper smile and told to enter.Valli gave a warm smile and entered the lift followed by Joshua.

"How are you both,I haven't met you both since two days"Hanni said to them.

Are they close to each other?

"Yeah dude,due to work we couldn't make out the time for the lunch"Joshua replied.
"So let's have lunch together?"Valli asked.
"Yeah sure"Hanni smiled.

OK they are really close,now what would you accept from bubbly Hanni..She can make friends really easily with that Personality.

"Ma'am you look pretty"Valli giggled.Actually yeah I wore a perfect formal clothes today,as I have a important meeting,also some make up on with as usual open hair.

"Thank you Valli"I smiled at her.
"Ohh you know my name?"she asked shocked.
"Yeah I know people's name who work sincerely"I smiled.
"You as well Joshua"I smiled at him.

"And you know my name,I am also sincere right?"Hanni said.
"No I don't know your full name,just secretary Pham"I rolled my eyes,followed by their chuckles and pouting by Hanni.