23:BEAUTIFUL

MINJI POV:

During the whole party I didn't even took a glance at her.I know she is looking at me but I can't, more than that I'm blushing and I can't let her look at my red face, she will just tease me more.

As the party ended, I looked around and Hanni was not here so I quickly took my bag and head out.If she see me she will come to drop me and I don't think I can handle her eyes on me. I will be not be able to resist her.

As I entered the basement I slide my hand inside my bag to take my keys.

But! It's not here, "Aish were did I keep it" I mumbled looking inside.

"Are you looking for this?"A Voice ecohed in the parking loat and I know the owner of the voice. I turned around only to find Hanni standing at a distance holding my car keys.I tried my best to go and now... She came forward and smiled.And I melted looking at that smile, still you know I didn't expressed it on my face.

"Oh-oh Thank you" I tried my best to act cool and grab the keys but she slide the keys in her pocket.I looked at her and she is still smiling.

"I'm going to drop you"she said and walked towards the car.

"No I can go by myself" I walked behind her.

"Even if we love eachother, I'm still your secretary, it's my duty"she chuckled not looking at me.Good thing she didn't look behind or else she will only see my flushed face.

"Who told you I love you, I don't" I raised a little voice.She turned around with a blank face or can we say serious face, I gulped looking her like this.Suddenly she pulled me and pinned me to my car, one hand holding my waist while the other on the car.She is really close to me, our face inches apart.She stared deep into my eyes as if staring my soul, while I did the same with nervousness.

"You don't love me?"She whispered slowly with her raspy voice. I want to tell something but words are not coming into my mouth.I just kept quiet, looking at her angelic face and beautiful eyes.

She tucked one strand of my hair behind my ears and slowly caressed my hairs.I felt good, I loved this. "You are beautiful"She said out of nowhere with a Pretty smile tangled on her lips.Hearing this my 'blushing mode' is on.She chuckled and pulled me away from the car.

"I will drop you"she said more like a order and opened the door for me to enter.Without any thing further, as a good child I entered the car.She ran and sat beside me.I just smiled at her a little.

The ride was very quiet but not awkward.No matter how many time I say I don't like her but I like her presence,she is now one of the person in my life that I want to stay by my side.I don't know how we will end up, but the moments I'm always going to treasure.

I looked at her,she is concentrated on driving and a smile tangled on her face.She has a perfect side profile.You won't be able to stop yourself from admiring her beautiful face.

"Until when are you going to stare me like that"she chuckled taking me out of my dream land. I moved my gaze ahead in awkwardness.

"I was thinking, how much you have guts to flirt with you boss" I reasoned out.

"Do you think I'm flirting with you?" She asked looking me. I didn't reply and faced her.

"Then I will show you how much I love you"she showed her bunny smile. I mentally admired that smile.

I just coughed and looked ahead, I could hear her chuckles.

After that we kept quiet,she focused on the road. We reached my house. She stopped and turned herself towards me.

"Uh Th-thanks" I mumbled without looking at her.I was about to go out when she held my wrist softly which made me look at her.

She just smiled looking at me, while I gave her a questioning look.

"Minji..."She mumbled enough for me to hear.

"Yeah I'm Minji" I sarcastically replied.She chuckled and slightly pulled me even closer. After some more time doing a 'staring contest' she pulled me into a hug, engulfing me in her arms.While I was taken back by her sudden action but my body slowly relaxed in her arms.

"You know, I don't know when this happened, but now I actually fallen for you"she mumbled still hugging me. Hearing this a smile automatically curved on my lips. I inhaled her addictive smell, which is calm and refreshing.

"You know how much I try not to kiss you but i-"she was about to say further I slightly pushed her breaking the hug.

"Yahhh!!! I'm your boss" I glared at her.She chuckled and cupped my face while I just kept glaring at her. "You don't know about the future dear"she smiled and removed her hands from my face.I rolled my eyes in response.

"Byee!" I finally said and quickly head out.

"Bye Minji"she softly waved.

As I quickly entered my house, I sat on the couch and took a deep breath. "Hey" Tae Oppa and Hyein came towards me.

"Hey" I replied leaning on the couch.

"What happened Unnie,why are your cheeks red?" Hyeinasked which made me open my eyes.

"N-no it's nothing" I replied slightly touching my burning cheeks.

"What no Unnie, you are red" she came and touched my forehead.

"But you don't seem to have fever" she continued.

"Chae, it's not because of fever, it's blush"Oppa gave a teasing smile.Hyein understood and joined him.

"Who made you blush like this Min?"
Oppa teasingly asked.

"No one made me blush Oppa!!" I protest.

"But your face is telling something else"Hyein replied while I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just tired, I will take a shower" i got up and about to go.

"It's not because of Secretary Pham right?"Tae Oppa said which made me stop on my track and I turned around seeing both of them with a smirk.

How did they know this, did I mentioned her name!?

"A-ani why would be her?"I said and walked out from their I could hear both of them laughing their ass out. As I entered my room, I slammed the door behind and drop myself on my bed.

"Argh, why are you everywhere Hanni Pham!!" I mumbled in my blanket. "Why are you making me feel different?"

"Why I'm not sure about my feelings?" "Why can't I just shout at you, the way I do to my other employees?" I bombarded myself with many questions. which only I can answer.

What are you doing to me Hanni

Thank you...do comment
For you👇

do commentFor you👇