26:NO IDEA

MINJI POV:

I woke up as usual, doing my morning routines. I haven't told mom about me and Kazuha,not getting married. Like I'm waiting for a perfect time to tell her and I know she will be upset to hear this but it's just what me and Kazuha want.

"Good morning Min" my mom greeted as I went to the dinning area.
"Good morning" I sat down for my breakfast. We all were eating peacefully.

"Minji,dad called today"Mom said. And I know where this is going. I just nodded

"So did you and Kazuha decided about the marriage?"She asked.

"Uhm Mom,not yet, we haven't reached a conclusion" I shrugged.
"Yeah yeah take as much as time you both want, no hurry" She smiled.

"Unnie,do you like someone?" Hyein asked out of nowhere and their my brother giving me a teasing look.

Do I like someone?

"U-uh I-I don't" I replied continue eating.

"Are you sure?" Oppa asked smiling. I didn't reply this time, don't ask me why.

I looked at Mom and she is smiling while eating the food. Same goes to Oppa and Hyein I also decided to keep quiet and eat.

After breakfast I quickly head towards office, Seoul is really busy city, even early morning you can see people all over the city, busy with their own world. I stopped on the intersection as the light was red.
While roaming my eyes around, I spot a girl on the side, calling someone beside a car. She looks little bit frustrated. But I guess I have seen her somewhere I can't figure out where but for sure she is familiar. I race my mind to recollect her face when my mind stop at particular spot.

Hanni's sister.Eunchae.

Yeah she is Hanni's sister,I have seen her photo in house.Why she is standing their alone? I should ask her I guess. I parked my car on the side and walked towards her. She didn't seems to notice me as she is busy calling someone. I tap her shoulders to get her attention. She looked at me with a confused expression for a while, I slightly smiled at her. And I guess she knows me based on her expression..

"Kim Minji?" She asked.

"Yeah,Eunchae? Hanni's sister right?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah,Hi nice to meet you" she lend her hands for handshake.I gladly accepted that with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too" I replied.

"Unnie,always told me you are more pretty in real life and seeing you now, I can say she is right" she giggled and while I blushed.

"Oh Thank you and you are also much pretty in real" I replied.

"So why are you here? Like alone?" I asked

"Actually my car is broke and I'm calling my gf to help but she not picking and Unnie is out of reach while my Oppas are not picking the call" she shrugged.

"No worries I can drop you" I offered. "Oh no no you can go ahead, I will manage" she replied.

"It's fine, I'm not busy so you can come" I said.

"If you say so, but take me to your office, Unnie must have brought the car, so I can take hers. And my destination is little bit far" she said "Ohkkk fine as you say" I replied as we both head towards my car.

She sat beside me while I sat on the driver seat heading towards my office. "So Hanni Unnie is not irritating you right?" She asked.

"Not really, she is good in work, only thing she tease me a lot"I rolled my eyes. I don't know why but seeing her sister for the first time,I feel comfortable with her.