25:SAFE

JENNIE POV:

I don't know why, but I didn't get that right vibe from Secretary Pham.She looks nice,decent women.But you know as I prosecutor I have some instances, that something is not right. I didn't mean to be rude, but I talk like this only so can't do anything about that. As she went out I quickly made Minji look at me.she gave me questioning look.

"Look Min, I don't want to be rude, but I didn't get right vibe from that woman" I said.

"Why unnnie,ahe is really nice woman and she is everyone's favourite" she said."So what if she is favourite?" I asked."Unnie, you know me right I don't trust anyone, but that girl made me trust on her and literally I'm totally comfortable with her" she spoke.

I know it's really rare for Minji to be comfortable with a stranger in such a short time.But what if something is Wrong about that.

Argh sometimes I hate about being this Suspicious. Why can't I just see straight? why I need to doubt everyone?

But I care for Minji.

"See Min, it's just my instances, so I just blurt out, I don't want to hurt anyone" I slowly said.

"Unnie, you don't need to feel this way, I trust you and I know you are worried about me" she smiled. I felt relief after hearing that.

"But Unnie, I can say she is good woman" she said.

"Still I need to check something, just to calm my prosecutor mind" I said..

"What you need?" She asked.

"Be honest Minji, ever you find something different about her?" I asked

"Not..... Really" she thought for a while. I raised an eyebrow.

"Means, she is very very good in work, like to simply explain, she can get any good job rather than being an secretary. Like she is really Good with work and never made any mistake" she said.

"Okkkk... And anything?" I asked.

"Sometimes, i saw her busy in her phone, and sometime she ask me if he can go out. But never told me where she is going" she explained.

"Where must she be going during work hours?" I mumbled.

"And why do you allow her to go during work?" I asked.

"Because she never ask when we are busy, like we are free and not doing anything only that time" she replied. I nodded in response.

"Let's go and talk to her" I stood up. "What to talk?" She asked.

"Let's go first, you will see" I pulled her and head out. Her desk is empty, I raised and eyebrow and looked at Min.

"She must be their" she pulled me to particular place and she is right she is standing in the passage looking outside from the large window and talking to someone on call. We walked closer and she didn't seems to notice our presence. I stopped Minji to listen what she is saying.

"Oppa, I don't feel good about this"

"I hope, everything will be alright"

"I want to tell everything myself"

"Yes hyung, I will handle, byee" with this she ended the call.She kept staring outside and sighed.We kept standing behind her until she turned around with a wide eyes seeing us here.We walked near hee,while she kept an blank expression.

"What were you so worried about?" I asked.

"U-uh some personal problems"she replied glaring at me.I rolled my eyes. We both are glaring at eachother and Minji in Middle looking at us quietly.