22:HER TOUCH

HAERIN:

Everyone wished me for my birthday.
But I am sad because no one is free today. I asked Min Unnie if she is free but she have some family work so she Can't be with me while my Dani she said she can't be together today. I was mad first but can you really resist Her cuteness?
So I finally gave up thinking that's how it's gonna be this time. I am currently working in my office, and this is really a lot work. Like why all this today only.
It's my birthday and can't even take a rest. On top of that I'm leaving late today.

Danielle,Minji unnie,Hanni unnie,Joshua everyone came and bid me goodbye one by one, while I'm still completing the damm work.I could see one by one the lights goes off outside. The only light still on is from my rooms.I groaned in frustration but it's my work I need to do this.

'What a fucking bad day'

Finally like hours has passed my work is finally over.I looked out and sighed.
"Everyone is gone, and I also should leave" I put my things and head out all tired, sad and frustrated.
I pressed the elevator button and f*uck it's not working. I again groaned and went towards the staircase heading down. I kept my phase slow cause I'm tired. It's dark here only some lights are on through which I can see the stairs.

"Why my cabin is on top floor" I mumbled. But when I reached 3rd floor it's all dark here not even a single thing can be seen. I felt nervous, I'm not used of darkness. I stopped my track and started to search my mobile in my sling back. Before I could do anything someone pulled my hands and covered my mouth with hands. I panicked, I tried my best to get of her but she is strong. It's dark and I can't see who is it.
"Shhhhh" she whispered in my ears. I froze at my spot. What she is going to do with me. Is she kidnapping me? Why my day is like this? This is worst birthday ever!!! After this am I again going to see my Parents, friend and my Dani?
Thinking all this tears stream down on my cheeks.

Just then all the lights went on. All over I can see colours, decorations, balloons and all my colleagues standing in my front with a huge smile. I'm stunned and my mind is not working. Then as they made a space I could see my baby holding a cake flashing her beautiful smile. And behind her Minji unnie, Joshua, Valli and Chaewon smiling brightly. I looked back to see the woman holding me and it's Hanni unnir,she flashed her bunny smile and mouthed
'sorry' with a apologising look. I hit her arm lightly while she pouted.

I look ahead and my baby is standing in front of me with a concern look. She kept the cake on the table and pulled me in her embrace. I hugged her tight, just a moment before I was afraid, I thought I could never see her again and now in her soft arms I feel safe and warm.She broke the hug and looked at me.
"I didn't mean to hurt you Baby" she said whipping my tears with her thumb.
"I know" I smiled brightly looking her, seeing me smile she again showed her  smile and kissed my forehead.
"So all this was planned" I looked at Min Unnie as she nod with a smile.
"Sorry Hae, I made you work so much today, but that was necessary to keep you busy" Unnie gave a apologising look. I hugged her tightly clinging to her height while she returned back.

"Thank you so much everyone" I looked around to all my colleagues who are giving me a huge smiles.
"Let's cut the cake now" Hanni Unnie said as we all went towards the cake.
They started singing the song for me. I cut the cake and first I was about to give the cake to Dani. But then my eyes looked at Minji Unnie and I
remembered that Dani hugged and kissed me in front of Minji, and we haven't told her anything yet and she will-
"Hae I know everything, not from now but from very beginning, l by mistakely once heard your conversation, so yeah I know" she smiled widely.
'sorry' I mouthed while she shook her head indicating 'it's ok'.

I gave cake to everyone one by one.
But when I returned to stand next to Dani she was not their. I looked around she is still not to be seen.
Everyone smiled and gestured me to look at a particular direction.
I looked at that direction only to find my  beautiful woman with all black standing on the stage with a standing mic. Showing her cute smile with that perfect angelic face bangs covering her forehead.