24:SCARY

HANNI POV:

"Good morning Ma'am" I stood up and smiled brightly as soon as she came near my desk.

"Uh-uh Good morning" she smiled a little and quickly rushed inside her cabin.

She is Cute.

Everything happened so quickly, I don't know when I feel in love with this girl. I came here, hiding my actual Identity, working as her secretary but never knew this would happen to me as well. I want to tell her about who I am, what I'm actually, but theirs a feeling that is telling me not to tell her. A feeling that tells me she will hate me, she will never talk to me, I won't be able to see her again. Thus in the end I can't tell her. But it can't be like this all the time, some or the other day the truth will be unfolded, I have to tell her. And right now I'm preparing myself for that day.

Until then I will make her confess her feelings, I can feel she have some feelings for me and she can't recognise it. So I'm here to make her understand that.

I knocked and went inside taking some of the files to be checked by her and to be signed.

"Ma'am you need to check this" I handed her the files acting professional. She took that file and started checking one by one. While I stood their witnessing her ethereal beauty. Is she even a human? How can she be this pretty?

Her hairs are open, the hairs are continuously falling on her face, she is sliding it behind her ears but eventually it will come back and disturb her, but she don't seems to notice this as she was really busy.

So as I good, responsible and maybe future girlfriend I walked towards her. She didn't seems to notice my presence behind her.

I grabbed her hair softly which made her flinch,finally she noticed me behind her.

"What-" she was about to turn and speak when I cut her off and made her sit the way she is. Softly I took all the hairs covering her face and neck. I pulled my handkerchief and tied her hairs into a low ponytail. I have done this for Eunchae so many time, so I have experience and doing this for the one you love hits totally different. I smiled at on my own, seeing what I have done and then walked in front of her. Her eyes are glued on me, cheeks and ears turned into crimson red.

"That hairs were disturbing you so I helped" I smiled at her. She touched at ponytail and smiled slowly.

"Thank you" she mumbled enough for me to hear.

"Anything for you" as always I will tease her

"Yeah yeah" she stood up walking towards the shelf behind her probably to take the files.

I just kept looking at her every move. She expand her hands to take the files from the top most section and seems to find difficulty in taking that files. Even though she is pretty tall but that's not enough to take the file. And as I see in the movies and drama I will help her to take that from their. I smiled on my own thoughts and walked behind her. I could smell her perfume and smell coming from her hairs.I inhaled that smell which is calming.She seems to notice my presence behind her this close as she stopped what she was doing. She turned around only to find me just an inches apart from her. Her eyes widened seeing me this close.

"I will get that for you" I whispered with my raspy voice.She timidly gave a nod. Her back is on the self while I'm standing near her.I bend down and picked her up gently by her thighs,she took the file from above while I stared up at her.She kept staring at me when I put her down back and faced her.We just kept staring, I was lost in the pretty doe eyes.

I am trying my best not to kiss her, because that lips are irresistible and now when I tied her hairs back I can clearly see her bare neck line.I never felt this towards any girl,but this girl is making me crazy for her. Her eyes trailed down to my lips while I kept looking at her face.No one dared to back off, nor to utter any words. Just enjoying the very moment as for me, I don't know what she is thinking. Her hands slightly brushed my hands and I took this chance to take her hands in mine. She didn't flinched nor protest Just kept looking at me.I lift her hands towards my lips slightly placing a kiss on it.She kept looking at my every action.