02:02

-3rd person-____________________

-3rd person-
____________________

Jonah groaned as she woke up with a slight headache. Yesterday, she had wayyy too much fun with her family, but it was time for her to hang out with her best friend, Trinity.

Jonah hasn't seen or spoken to Trinity since 4 weeks ago; before she travelled to perform and do interviews.

Jonah had checked the time and it read '3:00 p.m."

Jonah had gotten out of bed, brushed her teeth, and washed her face.

She put on a matching sweatsuit with good looking patches on them. She grabbed her keys and purse before she stepped out of her room and went downstairs. 

Since everybody was out of the house, she decided to text her father (letting him know about her leaving), and exited the house hold.

She got in her car, and started up the engine. Jonah had purchased herself a car as soon as she turned 15. She had gotten her leaners, and wanted to practice driving. Jonah knew that she didn't necessarily need to drive, due to her having a chauffeur, but she wanted to learn and experience driving herself.

Yes, she needed an adult with her once driving, but she doesn't care. As long as she isn't driving reckless, than she is good.

She played her playlist that consists of: Tyler the Creator, Frank Ocean, Kali Uchis, and many more, before driving off.

As Jonah was driving, she was thinking about the things that happened over the previous year.

She lost Peter, broke up with Miles, dyed her hair blonde, helps out other spider-people in other dimensions, turned into a semi hot-head and etc.

When Peter died, it felt like she had lost half of herself. Peter was the first friend she had ever had, and was an actual brother figure to her.