Chapter 29

Ok you all have the right to hate me..I would too. I should have finished this story about two years ago,and tbh I went back and read a few chapters and I am ashamed. Horrible grammar and writing . Anyone wanna edit for me? Message me please! I don't have time to go back and edit everything if I wanna finish all my stories.

___________________________

The news dropped on everyone. Everyone was happy and jumping of joy, Niall of course was overwhelmed with all the happiness that he almost forgot about being mad at Louis. Louis turned to pick him up and spin him around. It would have been the perfect moment to do so, almost seeming like a happy couple. Niall of course pushed Louis away, this wasn't a fairy tale where everyone seemed to be happy. No, This was reality where Louis had Eleanor and Niall had his baby and whoever was willing to be there for him.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to beat up a few boys in the future." Niall slightly jumped due to being interrupted from his thoughts. "Huh?" Niall asked as he looked up to see Zayn looking at him with an amused smile, "If the baby ends up getting your good looks , She will have a trail of boys chasing after her" Zayn smiled as he sat next to Niall. 

"And..what if she gets Louis' looks?" Niall teased, Of course he was only kidding. She would have even more boys after her. Louis was a very attractive guy and without a doubt if their future daughter was to inherits majority of Louis' traits she would be a looker. "Then we wouldn't have a problem" Zayn teased back, smiling and showing his white teeth and a bit of his pink tongue poking out in between them. 

"What are we talking about?", Niall and Zayn turned to look at Louis who stood in front of the two with a drink in his hand. Niall almost laughed out loud at Louis' raised eyebrow, "What's so amusing?" Louis asked with a hard voice and glare. Zayn shook his head as he took the drink from Louis' hand and took a drink from it causing Louis to snatch the drink back and send a hateful glare towards Zayn, "Now if you two are done flirting, Liam wants us all to go back into the living room and discuss about something." Before Niall could say a snarky comment back, Louis turned around and walked away towards the living room.

Zayn offered his hand out to Niall to help the pregnant boy off the stool. "He's quite a handful isn't he?" Niall nodded, Louis was full of mood swings these past few months. One moment he was happy with him and wanted to be a family, the next he was an asshole who only thought about himself. Niall didn't know what to do about it, he himself was full of mood swings and he couldn't handle another person going through mood swings himself. That would just end in a disaster. 

Entering the living room, One whole couch was taken up by Harry,Liam,and Ashton, The other big couch was sat on by Michael,Luke,and Calum, Leaving a single couch empty for he and Zayn and the other single couch was taken by Louis and Eleanor..who was on his lap. When did Eleanor arrive? "We left the other love seat for you and lover boy" Louis spat. Niall rolled his eyes as Zayn pulled him down to the other couch and whispered in his ear, "Ignore him,He's being an asshole".

It was moments like this that Niall couldn't stand Louis. Oh god, Imagine them two raising a child together, With out a doubt that would be hell! Niall shuddered at the thought of that.

"So have you thought of any names yet?" Liam asked as soon as Niall had sat down. Niall shook his head, He didn't really think of any names yet and still had no idea what kinds of names he would like. "Not really.." Niall trailed off rubbing his stomach, "Any suggestions?" 

Everyone seemed to think about it, "How about Leah?" Liam suggested "I mean it's a beautiful name!" Harry rolled his eyes "Ignore him, He only wants that name because it's the closets to the female name for Liam." Liam opened his mouth to protest but then decided against it as Harry spoke again , "You should save that for when you have your own daughter, then you can name her after you" Harry said in a gentle voice, Not wanting to come off as harsh.

"Honestly my mind is blank" Michael said after a moment of silence, Everyone nodded as well. "Naming things has never been this difficult" Niall couldn't agree any more, See if this was a turtle instead of a baby he could just name it 'Turtle' and everything was done , but this was a baby, an actual human who would be stuck with the name for the rest of her life and be addressed to by that one name. 

"What about Emily?" Eleanor suggested. Niall almost gagged , there was no way in hell he would name his daughter the name the father of his daughter's girlfriend chose. Niall faked smiled , "What a lovely name, I'll keep that in mind", Eleanor squealed and pecked Louis on the lips.  Niall felt on arm over his shoulder, he turned to meet Zayn's brown eyes staring at him as he gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze.

Niall suddenly had a sudden urgent to pee, Being pregnant sucked! "I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom" He called out as he stood up and made his way into the bathroom. He quickly rushed to the bathroom slamming the door and finally releasing his pee into the toilet. Life has never felt this good! 

Flushing the toilet and zipping his pants , he made his way to the sink to wash his hands. Suddenly the door to the bathroom was yanked open..did he not lock the door? 

Niall looked up into the mirror making eye contact with a smirking Louis, Louis quickly stepped in closing the door and locking the door. "L-Louis, what are you doing?" Niall stuttered slowly stepping back. In a blink of an eye , Louis pushed Niall against the bathroom wall and placed his lips onto Niall's

______________________________________________

Well yeah...I'm sorry this sucked aha I basically forced myself to write this chapter..you guys deserve it and I am so sorry for not updating.

So Zayn... I still love him and will always support him.

Does anyone like KPOP?

ALSO IF YOU WANNA DO ME A HUGE FAVOR AND EDIT ONE OF MY STORIES FOR ME, PLEASE MESSAGE ME ! THANK YOU.