Chapter 25

Guys! I'm so sorry for not updating! School keeps me so busy! I literally never have time to update because I always get homework! and I hate it! So guess who got Salute tour tickets when they came out?! aha I'm so happy! So this past week I got a Jackson Guthy follow (opening act for 5sos) A Jc Caylen follow (viner and youtuber) and a Drake Bell follow! So far I have a Cher Lloyd,Jackson,Jc and Drake follow I lost my Luke follow two weeks ago due to trusting someone with our account and they blocked Luke causing us to lose his follow :( anyways Who's heard the new Pizza song from 5SOS?! It's amazing! aha! Omg who heard about Louis Braces!? also guys I updated one of my new fics called All About Us please go read it!

Anyways this chapter is dedicated to @louis2345 the comment read: noooo it can't be like thiss when is the next update I love this book and the chapter wonder what louis gonna think I'm so excided for the next chapter I'm like jumping around

Thank you all so much for all your lovely comments, They make me so happy and inspire me to write, This book would be nowhere without you guys! How I wish I could dedicate chapters to everyone although it only allows 1 Person per chapter, All your comments are the best! Thank you for 42,970 views! Omfg never thought it would get this far!! I'm crying! ALRIGHT ON TO THE STORY!

_____________________________________________________

Louis slammed open the door to Zayn's apartment, Eyes squinting in search for the said twat and Niall. The only thing found was a startled Harry and Liam, Louis loud slam towards the door was unexpected causing the said boys to jump.

Louis walked towards the kitchen grumbling "What's up with you?" Harry asked as he witnessed the scene in front of him, "Ooh when I get my hands on him" Louis spat out as he took a bite of a banana he had gotten from the kitchen. "What the fuck you talking about Lou?"  Louis tossed the banana peel into the trash and walked to sit on the couch "Like you don't fucking know" He spat as he tossed them the news paper with Zayn and Niall on the cover.

"Uh oh...looks like he found out.." Liam said "No shit!" Louis replied sarcastically "What crawled up your arse?" Harry spat out not enjoying this side of Louis, Sure Louis is sassy but this is plain sarcasm and rudeness!

"Why do you even care?" Harry asked as Louis kept clenching and unclenching his fist and jaw and as well as glaring holes into the newspaper with Ziall kiss. "Yeah, last time I remember you telling us that you and Niall would never happened and that there was no way you could like him" Liam said with a raised eyebrow.

Louis scoffed "That doesn't mean I like him! He's caring my child and I don't want someone else raising my child as their own!" Louis snarled and Harry rolled his eyes "Mhm yeah whatever, That's such a lie, You know you love him! "  Louis flipped him off "You don't know what I fucking feel!" Louis yelled out and Harry simply just rolled his eyes "Yeah sure, Once you get your head out of your ass call me, then tell me how you feel" Harry spat as he got up along with Liam.

"Where you going?" Louis asked Harry opened the door "To check on Niall and Zayn, I would invite you though..you claim to not like him." with that said the boys left leaving Louis on his own to think on his own.

______________________

"This is ridiculous!" Niall exclaimed "Fake date?" They just couldn't believe it, Why would management want them to fake date?! Management rolled his eyes as he saw the two boys going out of control and panicking "Yes fake date" He responded back in a bored like tone.

The door soon opened and in walked in Harry and Liam and the 5SOS boys. "So is everything alright?" Harry asked as soon as they closed the doors "Boys!" Management greeted "You're here, great now take a seat" Each boy sat on the couch by the individual chairs that Niall and Zayn were sitting on.

"Before we start...where's Louis?" He asked as noticed there was only 4 boys from One Direction in the group "He's at Zayn's, wanna me to call him up?" Liam asked as he whipped out his phone from his pocket, Liam quickly excused himself while he talked on the phone.

"Oh that reminds me!" Harry said as soon as Liam left "So a couple minutes ago Louis stormed in throwing a bitch fit over the Ziall kiss on the newspaper..so Louis knows..though he's not happy.."  Niall's mouth fell open..."I'm ruined! Oh no!" Management raised an eyebrow, Something was going on here that he did not know about, and he didn't like not knowing about something.

"Boys? what's going on?" Niall bit his lip unsure whether he could trust management...I mean management makes them hide who they are and he makes them do things they don't wanna do.."Niall just tell him, He's gonna find out one way or another" Zayn finally said.

"Basically you know how me and Louis had this big hate towards each other?" Management nodded "Well a couple months ago we end up sleeping together and when we woke up Louis was angry because he hated me and he had basically just slept with A. A boy B. The boy he hated and C. He cheated on Eleanor, and he tells me to keep what happened a secret, will it was pretty easy to do though hard because I later find out I'm pregnant with Louis baby" Niall pauses and rubs his stomach and that's when management takes a notice at Niall's stomach 

"I thought you were gaining weight, we were thinking on putting you on a diet" Management said with wide eyes, Niall then continued after shuddering at the thought of a diet "So when Louis finds out he tells me he wants nothing to do with the baby and Eleanor couldn't find about this baby, So upset I run to Zayn and Zayn offers to help raise the baby with me since Louis was being an utter jerk" Niall smiles at Zayn as Zayn smiles back.

"When Louis finds out about this plan he goes ape shit and gets jealous and decides to be apart of our babies life except no one can know besides the band and the 5SOS boys of course, and along the way I start developing feeling towards Louis but he loves Eleanor" Niall pauses a moment "And I know he'll pick her, I mean I can't compete with her..she's beautiful and everything Louis wants" Zayn squeezes Niall's hand "You're beautiful" Zayn smiles and Niall smiles "I then start developing feels towards Zayn" Niall finished off , Managements eyes are wide 

"This is alot for one band!" They all nod "Wow, so I've got to figure out a way how to hide you're pregnancy from the public but in meantime we need to solve this big Louis drama" Niall nodded 

"Wow, management we never expected you to be so understanding" He shrugged "What can I say? I'm not that bad" They all chuckle and in walks Liam "Louis on his way"

Well looks like it's time to explain to Louis about everything that's happen and what's going to happen.