Chapter 27

Sorry I haven't updated, so this is what I hate...if I put best comment gets a dedication many people comment and I realized I forgot to put that last chapter and only 3 people commented :( am I that bad? Thank you to you 3 that commented! I'd like to dedicate this chapter to those 3.

@louis2345,@RoyxRiza4ever, and @hylarry

Anyways THE VAMPS FOLLOWED MY TWITTER YESTERDAY!!!!!! Also my birthday is on Sunday :)....I'm having a party tomorrow!

____________________________________________________________________________

"Louis lets go we're running late!" Now 6 months pregnant Niall yelled as he waddled to the car. It's been a few weeks since that 'Ziall' meeting and Louis did not take it well at all. He refused to let them fake date. Louis being the oldest one of the band threw a big tantrum in the room. So in order to stop the 22 Year old from throwing tantrums, They called off the plan. Louis being the little shit he is was satisfied with that decision.

"I'm coming!" Louis panted as he ran towards his car and got into the drivers seat "All set?" Niall nodded as he rubbed his swollen belly. He was excited! Today was finally the day they found out the gender of the baby, After waiting for months and weeks..the day was finally here.

"What gender do you think our baby will be?" Louis eyes brightened at that, Niall had said 'our' , Niall usually said 'My baby' never 'Our baby' . "I don't know, and I don't care what gender it is, I'll love he or she so much either way" Niall's eyes glittered with water "Oh my god Niall, Are you crying?" Louis asked with worry as he pulled over on the side of the road "Is everything alright?" Niall nodded as he wiped away the tears and sniffles were heard "Nothing, It's just I never knew you would care so much for our baby, Hearing you say that made me so happy and emotional" Niall paused for a moment then let a sob as he buried his face in his hands "God I'm such a baby!" Niall wailed. Louis reached over and took Niall into his arms while he rubbed Niall's back up and down.

"Shh, You're not a baby I promise" Louis kissed Niall on the top of the head "It's just the hormones, It's not your fault" Louis finally got Niall to quiet down and stop sobbing, Louis slowly pulled away and smiled at Niall "Better?" Niall sniffed and nodded "Lets get going then" Louis pulled out of the side and continued on there way to the Doctors. At that moment Niall's swollen belly decided to growl. Looks like the baby is hungry. 

"Hungry?" Louis asked and Niall nodded ,Louis reached out to grab Niall's hand in his "I promise when we get out the appointment when can go celebrate our baby's gender at Nandos. Niall nodded, He never thought he and Louis would ever been on good terms like this, It's almost as if he and Louis were...dating. 

"So how's Eleanor doing?" Niall suddenly brought up, Louis went tense at the mention of his girlfriend , Louis had forgotten to tell Eleanor about his night with Niall and how Niall was 6 months pregnant with his baby. Louis had guilt written all over his face and Niall raised an eyebrow "What did you do?" Knowing Louis for 4 years, He knew that face meant he did something wrong.

"I...might have not mentioned to...Eleanor...that you're pregnant with my baby..or about our night together." Niall's eyes went wide "And why the hell not?!" Louis kept his eyes on the road but continued talking and occasionally glanced at Niall.

How was Louis suppose to tell Niall "It slipped ok? I forgot to mention it while around her" Niall rolled his eyes "And when exactly was the last time you were around her?" Niall asked with a raised eyebrow. Louis chewed on his bottom lip before answering "Last week" Niall snorted "Yeah and last week you magically forgot about our baby" Niall rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, slightly above the baby bump. "Look if you want, I promise I'll tell her tomorrow" Niall glanced at Louis, hesitantly uncrossing his arms "Pinkie promise?" Louis nodded and extended his arm holding his pinkie out to cross pinkies with Niall. Satisfied Niall smiled again and turned up the volume of the radio while he rubbed his swollen belly. "I wonder if you're a boy or a girl" He spoke gently while caressing his belly.

Louis finally pulled up into the doctors office "Are you ready?" He asked as he himself rubbed Niall's belly, Niall let out a deep breath and nodded. They were both very nervous and excited, Louis and Niall walked hand in hand towards the office, Luckily it was currently 6 am and no teenage fans were awake and out at the moment. 

As they waited anxiously in the lobby for Niall's name to be called , Louis and Niall spent their time rubbing Niall's swollen belly and talking to the baby inside Niall. "I love you my little baby" Louis cooed as he kissed Niall's baby bump and caressed it. Niall giggled as it tickled when Louis spoke to his stomach, kissed it, and rubbed it. The door swung open and a lady in her mid 30's walked out holding a clipboard as she read "Niall, Niall Horan" 

At the mention of his name Niall and Louis stood up, Niall waddled towards the door as the lady greeted them and led them towards a room. "Well you lie down Mr.Horan?" Niall nodded and with the help of Louis, Niall layed down on the bed. "You can move that chair right there up here" The nurse pointed as Louis nodded and brought the chair over to sit next to Niall.

"Well lets see" The Nurse read over the clipboard "6 months pregnant.......Ultra sound..." She muttered a few words as she read over it. Once finished she smiled and put the clipboard down "Alrighty then! Lets get this started!" She took out this gel like thing and a scanner wand thing .

"Are you excited to find out the gender of the baby?" Niall and Louis both nodded with smiles on their faces. "Alright Niall I'm gonna need for you to lift up your shirt so I can put this gel, Now it's gonna be a bit cold" Niall nodded and lifted up his shirt revealing his 6 month bump.

Niall winced from the coldness of the gel as the lady rubbed the gel all over Niall's belly, While doing so she kept her eyes on the screen. Louis and Niall holding hands through out the whole time, waiting for the gender of their baby.

The nurses eyes brightened, She had found the baby's gender.

________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

So what do you think the baby's gender will be? and why? best prediction gets a dedication next chapter