Chapter 14

"Y-Y-You what?!" Niall exclaimed with wide eyes "N-Nothing!" Louis said as he tried to run out the door but then he remembered he locked the door. "Wait!" Niall yelled "Don't leave yet!"

Louis froze at the door "Why?" Niall got up and walked over to Louis "Did you say you loved me?" He asked softly Louis shook his head "N-No you heard wrong!" Louis accused.

"I know what I heard Louis!" Niall yelled "Then if you knew, Why did you ask me?!" Louis yelled back

_________________________________

"Does anyone else hear yelling?" Harry asked "OMG! LOUIS AND NIALL!" Tom yelled as he shot up from his seat and ran towards the room with Zayn, Liam, And Harry behind me

"Lets listen through the door" Harry said as he pressed his ear to the door "Guys, I don't think that's a good idea, We shouldn't eavesdrop on them! Let them have their privacy!"

"Oh shut up Liam!" 

_____________________

"Shh!"

"Don't shh me!" Louis yelled at Niall "Shut up! did you hear that?" Niall asked as Louis raised an eyebrow "Hear what?" 

"I heard some talking near the door" They both stared at the door "Probably Liam,Zayn,Tom,And Harry" Louis nodded "Play along" 

"Ugh! Niall! You're so tight!" Niall's eyes widen "Ugh! Right there Louis! ahhh!" Niall yelled back and the two boys made some more moans "AHHHH!!!" Was heard through door

"STOP! STOP!" Liam screamed and Louis and Niall opened the door and started laughing so hard "That's what you pricks get for listening on our conversation!" Harry rolled his eyes "We wanted to make sure one of you guys wouldn't kill each other!"

"Of course not!" Niall yelled "I would never kill anyone.....unless you take my food then you better start running!" Niall said sounding like an angel at first then he started sounding like a demon.

Everyone took a step back "So why were you both yelling at each other?" Zayn asked "Because Louis told me-" Niall got interrupted "NO!" Louis yelled as he covered Niall's hand "I told him nothing!"

Niall licked his hand "Eww!" Louis screeched "That's not what you said when my spit was all over your dick" Louis eyes widen, Niall did not just say that! Everyone just stared with wide eyes

"Why are you acting like this Niall?" Liam asked "Probably hormones" Niall shrugged as he sudden got a craving "I Want Ice cream!!!! I don't care who go's to buy it! But go!"

"Zayn has to go" Louis said harshly "Why me?" Zayn asked "You are the father!" Zayn rolled his eyes "Louis you're the my baby's real father"

_____________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! So comment? vote? so I'm pretty pissed about zerrie engagement! Lol anyways can you guys please go like my fanpage on facebook? it's called One Direction and Union J and 5sos fanpage

I will update next chapter when my fanpage gets 10 likes! it has 7 right now