Chapter 28

The car ride to Nandos was quiet, not quiet of disappointment but the type of quiet when you are speechless. The news of their baby overwhelmed them with so much happiness! "Lets go?" Louis smiled as he parked into Nandos, Niall nodded and got out the car with a huge smile holding onto his belly. As Niall waddled into the restaurant he noticed a few fans inside staring at them with huge eyes, "Please let us eat in piece, we promise we will take photos with all of you , as long as you don't mob us" Louis stated just before they can run over towards Niall and Louis and scare the pregnant boy.

The fans seemed to understand that Louis was being serious and respected that they needed privacy. "What do you want to order?" Louis smiled as he asked Niall, This was a tough question for Niall, He wanted everything on the menu! "I'm not really sure...how about the Perri Perri Chicken?" Louis nodded and asked for two orders of the Perri Perri Chicken. As they sat down at their table they couldn't help but just stare at each other with huge smiles. "Our lives with our baby and friends and family is going to be perfect" Louis cooed.

Wait..why was Louis saying all this? Louis has a girlfriend who by the way he still hasn't told her about Niall, and Louis never asked him out anyways, He's acting like they're gonna get married with each other..yeah..probably not...

"Yeah there's a few problems with that"  Louis raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of his drink "We aren't getting married"  Louis let out a loud laugh causing a few of the peoples stares to land on them, "Who ever said anything about marrying each other?" Louis said as he turned red from laughing too much and as Niall turned red from embarrassment. "I-I thought you were saying you wanted to be a family" Niall had to think about what Louis had said and it sounded like he wanted them to become one big family. 

It then hit Niall at what Louis was trying to say, Oh hell no

"Louis you're out of your damn mind if you think I'm going to be sharing my baby with Eleanor, Hell no! It's my baby! Not hers!" Louis had a crazy idea where he thought he and Niall can somehow be a family with the baby living with Eleanor and Him and Niall visiting occasionally "I can't even deal with you right now! How could you even think of that" Niall spat as he got up and headed towards the car. What was Niall, some kind of baby carrier?! 

Niall was beyond pissed! He would have left with Louis car if he had the keys, but in this case he did not and he had to ride home with Louis in the car. "Ni-" Louis started as soon as he got into the car "Don't even" Niall warned 

"Ni! I didn't mean it like that! please! I'm sorry, I'm an idiot for even thinking that" Niall snorted "You're more than idiot" Louis stayed quiet, he knew he was more than an idiot.

The ride home was silent after that, The tension was strong. Louis thanked god that they soon arrived home, where they soon saw that the whole band and the band of 5SOS were at their homes.

"So?" Was the first things Harry said as they walked through the door "So what?" Every ones face held excitement "Am I having a goddaughter or a godson?" 

Louis and Niall smiled at each other 

"It's a girl"

____________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry its so short, I just messed up my ipod so I'm pretty mad right now and can't focus and plus i started writing this last sunday so I forgot what my idea was for this chapter, anyways im seeing Ed Sheeran tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best comment gets a dedication next chapter