Chapter 11

NIALLS POV

"You're not?" Louis asks and I shake my head no "Well that's great!" Louis cheers and starts to dance and I can't help but cry silently.

I knew he didn't want this child! "Why are you so happy?" Tom frowns "Me and Niall don't have to worry about a child and if he was pregnant Eleanor would Kill me!" Louis lets out a sigh of relief.

"T-That's good! Y-Yay!" l fake cheer and then sniff "Are you crying mate?" Louis grabs my shoulder "N-No just so happy" 

"Well, I should get going, See you guys later" Louis waves and leaves and once the door closes I fall on my knees crying "I-I told you H-he wouldn't want a child!" Zayn's and Tom's arms are around me in seconds "Shh it's ok! screw Louis if he doesn't want this child!"

"He didn't even seem sad that he doesn't have a child!" 

"Do You wanna tell Harry and Liam about this?" Zayn ask and I nod, He takes out his phone and dials both of them. Moments later we hear the door bell ring.

"What's going on here?" Harry ask as he enters the house looking at all of us here "Where's Louis?" 

"That's what this is about" Zayn mutters "Ok..I am quite scared" Liam and Harry both sit down on the couch "Ok so what's up?"

"Niall's pregnant" Their eyes go wide "WHAT?!?" They scream "Wait it gets better" Tom smirks "Louis is the father" Then they go insane "WHAT?!?!??!" 

"How come no one told us?!?" Liam screamed "We just found out I was pregnant" I say in a small voice "Also here's the thing..Louis doesn't know ...he thinks I'm not pregnant" 

"so you're going to hide it from him?!" Harry yells I nod "Why?" Liam ask "He doesn't want a child!" I cry "So you want us to hide this from him?" I nod "Alright we're In!" They say in unison

"What's the plan?" Liam asks looking between all of us "Once Niall starts showing, We will just act like he gained weight or something...or act like someone else is the father." They nod

"So how do you know Louis doesn't want a child?" Harry ask "He was so happy I wasn't pregnant and he told me he he didn't want me to be pregnant because it would ruin he relationship with Eleanor and stuff'" I frown "That twat!" Harry spats

"I don't understand Louis loves kids he told me he wanted to be a young father!" Liam says "Yeah but with Eleanor's kids" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek and I then feel 4 pair of arms around me.

"It's ok , Me and my baby probably won't need him when he will have 4 other fathers!" I smile looking at Zayn, Tom, Liam, And Harry.

"Wow really?" Tom says excitedly and I nod and he hugs me "Hey I forgot my-what are all of you doing here?" Louis enters the house

"Is this some meeting or hang out I wasn't invited to?" Louis frowns "No it was a meeting" I mutter and Louis frowns "Without me?" No one says anything "I'm going to use the bathroom" Louis leaves to the bathroom.

"I feel bad for him" I say "You shouldn't" Tom spats "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HORAN!" Louis shouts coming into the living room , In his hand is my pregnancy test! Everyone's eyes widen.

"That's ugh..." I stutter "Are you actually pregnant?!?" Louis spats "Ugh..." Louis rolls his eyes "ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" I flinch "Ok, I am!"

"What? This can't be happening! I can't be a father! Not yet at least!" A few tears come out of my eyes "You didn't let me finish" Louis looks confused "I never said you were the father!" I say and Louis eyes widen and they have a hint of hurt.

"Who is then?" He whispers "Ugh..."

"I am"

_________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! So comment? vote? Also if you wanna read the story I was talking about in the last chapter go on the profile I dedicated this chapter to! And who do u guys think said "I am?"