chapter 4

NIALLS POV

I ran towards the park as fast as I could, Once I arrived I look around for a certain red head. I finally spot her!

"Sally!" I wave my hands in the air like a maniac "Hey Nialler!" She runs towards me in slow me like you see in the movies, I do the same thing and we hug each other dramaticly.

"Ok, so what was so important?" She asked me as she pulled away from our hug "Ok, you know Louis, Right?" she rolls her eyes "No. who is that? OF COURSE I KNOW HIM NOW MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PART!" She smacks me on the arm.

"Oww!" I rub my arm "Ok, Well we kissed an-" She interrupts me "YOU WHAT?!?" She screams out "Shh! Let me finish!" she nods.

"Ok so we pulled away because a crazed fan saw us and we begged for her not to tell anyone, but she wanted something in return-" Again she cuts me off "Don't tell me you guys had a 3 some" I made a face of horror "No! now let me finish!"

She nods "Ok so what the fan wanted was for me and Louis to tongue kiss infront of her and we did then she finally left...and I may or may not have liked the kiss" Her eyes widen "Omg!!!"

"Whay are you Fangirling?" I question "What can't a girl be happy that her otp kissed twiced?" 

"You ship me and Louis?" She nods "Oh no! Not you too! Please don't tell me you will embarress me infront of him" She laughs "No promises"

"Hey you're suppose to be helping me with this!" and her mouth makes an 'O' shape "Oh yeah huh!" I roll my eyes "You are one special person" she rolls her eyes "Ok so what are we going to do about this?"

She thinks for a moment "I think I have an idea!"

"What is it?" 

"Ok so You will need to........."

__________________________________________--

AUTHORS NOTE

HEY GUYS! COMMENT? VOTE?