Chapter.9 (Sorta Smutty) 🥤

They have dreams of being envied, so they're training-" Gaz says anxiously.
"You know, soldiers train a lot." Soap says as an excuse for pushing you so hard.
"Too much training is painful," Gaz replies.
"Training is everything. What's a little more training? They can go a little longer," Soap says, disregarding your health.

"That's manipulation, Soap," Gaz exclaims, concerned for your well-being.

Soap shrugs and waits for you to continue training.

- They continues training, under the watchful eye of Soap and Gaz
- both are a bit worried, but they won't do anything too much
- You're pushing through, even if it's hurting your health, you still want to do it, so they let you be
- after enough push, you finished the training and start resting.
- they both stand in front of you and starts talking
- "What's wrong with you?" Gaz asks
- "You should have stopped long ago", Soap says while shaking his head

"I'm fine," you grumble out, feeling the sweat sticking to your body.

"No, you're not" Gaz says
"Your health is at risk" Soapsays

"you can't finish the training, if you're not in full strength... You'll get a heatstroke from pushing this much..." Gaz exclaims, worried, while they look over your body

Soap sighs and shake his head.

"Why do you even keep doing this?" Gaz exclaims, trying to understand you.

Soap sighs, not surprised by you answer, Gaz is a bit annoyed that you still refuse to say why you're like this, you feel annoyed and just keep resting after a while, you feel Soap sitting by your side, while Gaz is checking some papers, it's nice that Soap is actually being gentle right now.

"Seriously I'm okay, you don't need to be here."

Soap chuckles and stay by your side, while Gaz roll his eyes and goes to his desk.

Soap sighs and shakes his head.

"You really insist to be like this..." Soap comments,
"it's not good for you, being a top soldier does not require you to destroy your body like this" He says, trying to explain why taking it easier is actually better for you.

Soap sighs, he knows you won't budge.
Gaz come back to the room and sees you, as well as Soap, who's still trying to talk you out of this, Gaz sigh and shake his head, and just sits by your side, you feel like both Gaz and Soap are staring at you, while not really talking and just watching over you, while you rest.

You're almost falling asleep, when you feel Soaps hand caressing your hair.
Gaz is just watching over you, silently.
this is all very weird to you, your body is tired and hot, and those hands really feel quite nice...
You groggily look up at Soap leaning into his touch.

Gaz notices you waking up while Soaps hand still caressing you, Soap also realizes this, as he tries to smile politely to you, instead of his usually serious look, he still keeps touching your hair.
Gaz stares at him and raise an eyebrow, realizing what's going on and now watching you two.

Soap is still caressing you, while looking at you and smiling, he probably expects you to smile back
Gaz is just staring at Soap for now, while thinking on whatever the situation is right now, it's a strange situation to be in, as you're being caressed by your superior, while your other superior is just observing you both.

you're still laying down, not feeling the motivation to get up
Gaz notice this, and he looks at Soap while raising an eyebrow as he's still touching your hair, Soap keeps touching you and smiling
Gaz is starting to get annoyed by this behavior, he starts getting up, when he feels like Soaps hand has completely rested on your head, while he still smiles at you and doesn't seem to want to stop the contact, you really have no idea what's going on.