Chapter.11 (Sorta Smutty) 🥤

*Simon wakes up to find y/n still asleep in his arms. He gently moves her to her side of the bed, ensuring she stays comfortable. As he gets up, he notices a faint blush on her cheeks from their closeness last night. He smiles softly, feeling a sense of satisfaction and affection for her.*

*Simon, still smiling, walks over to the bathroom and starts his morning routine. He takes his time, enjoying the peacefulness of the moment before the chaos of the day begins. As he finishes, he steps out of the bathroom, still wearing his towel, and heads towards the kitchen. He hears y/n stirring in their room, and decides to make breakfast for her.*

*Simon, humming softly, starts cooking pancakes while keeping an eye on y/n getting ready. He pours himself a cup of coffee and takes a sip, savoring the warmth as he watches her move about the room.*

*Simon chuckles and shakes his head, still smiling. He continues making breakfast, occasionally glancing over at y/n as she gets ready. The fluffy scent of pancakes fills the air, mingling with her sweet perfume.*

*Simon shrugs and shrugs, still smiling. He finishes cooking the pancakes plates them up, setting one in front of y/n along with some syrup and butter. He takes his own seat at the table, picking up his fork and knife as he waits for her to join him.*

*Simon raises an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly. He takes a bite of his pancake, chewing thoughtfully as he watches her. After swallowing, he asks curiously, "Something on your mind, love?"*

"Hmm? Oh- I was thinking about how your like an actual husband, making breakfast was real sweet of you, thank you~"

*Simon chuckles softly, reaching across the table to gently squeeze her hand.

*He smirks, leaning back in his chair.

*Simon raises an eyebrow, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. He leans forward, his gaze fixed on hers.*

*Simon's breath hitches slightly as he notices her eyes trailing down his body. He takes a slow sip of his drink, savoring the moment.*

*Simon's heart races with anticipation. He can feel the heat emanating from her body and the tension in the air is palpable. Slowly, he sets his drink down and moves closer to her, their bodies almost touching.*

"Ghost, no- as much as I'd love to kiss you, I know it will lead to more... we don't have the time." She clapped her hands together, "Focus, mission, now."

*Simon smirks, his eyes twinkling with mischief. He leans in close to her ear, his warm breath tickling her skin.* "But what if I told you we could make time?" He whispers seductively, his hand finding its way to her lower back, gently pressing her against him.

"Ghost...seriously, no," she playfully swatted at his hand.

*Simon chuckles softly, his eyes never leaving hers. He moves his hand from her lower back to her hip, pulling her closer to him.*

"Ghost..." Y/n grunted, "Si, I will walk away," she said threateningly teasing him.

*Simon smirked, leaning in closer to her ear.* "I think you'll find it quite difficult to resist me, mi amor." His breath tickled her earlobe as he trailed soft kisses down her neck.

"Hmm, I'm not sure I agree," Y/n replied, her voice husky with desire. She reached out to caress his cheek, her fingers tracing the stubble there.

Ghost 's face flushed with pleasure as he felt y/n's fingers tracing his stubble.* "Well then, let's see who breaks first," he challenged, his voice low and seductive. He leaned in closer, his lips brushing against hers in a teasing kiss before pulling back again.