15. The celestial blades

Chapter 15: The Path to Power

Aiden's eyes widened with awe and excitement as Luca revealed the tantalizing secret of the treasure they sought—a pair of mythical weapons with legendary abilities, once wielded by an ex-A rank hunter.

But amidst their journey, Luca shared a grim truth with Aiden—a sobering reminder of the dangers they faced. The A-rank hunter who once sought to control the Celestial Blades had ultimately met his demise, unable to harness the weapons' power.

"So, what exactly are these weapons?" Aiden asked, his voice filled with curiosity.

Luca's gaze grew distant as he recounted the stories he had heard about the swords. "They are known as the Celestial Blades," he explained. "Forged from rare materials imbued with ancient magic, they possess the power to manipulate elements and channel energy in ways that defy comprehension."

Aiden listened intently, his mind racing with the possibilities that lay ahead. To wield such incredible power was a dream beyond imagining, but he knew that it would come at a price.

"But why are they considered a myth?" Aiden asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Because no one has been able to tame their power," Luca replied solemnly. "My brother tried, but he wasn't strong enough. He couldn't control the swords' abilities, and they ended up causing more harm than good."

Aiden nodded in understanding, a sense of determination burning in his heart. "So, what do we do now?" he asked, eager to begin their quest for strength and power.

"We train," Luca declared, his voice firm with resolve. "We fight monsters, hone our skills, and push ourselves to our limits. Only then will we be worthy of wielding the Celestial Blades."

As they traveled through various landscapes, they encountered several D-rank monsters along the way. With Luca's guidance, Aiden put his training into practice, facing each creature with courage and skill. With each victory, Aiden could feel himself growing stronger, his confidence blossoming with every successful battle.

"The weapons were sealed away and guarded for many years," Luca explained solemnly. "And they remain so to this day. Only those who prove themselves worthy will be able to claim them."

Aiden listened intently, his heart heavy with the weight of Luca's words. He knew that their quest for the Celestial Blades would not be easy, but he was more determined than ever to prove himself worthy of wielding such legendary weapons.

With renewed purpose, Aiden threw himself into his training with even greater fervor, pushing himself beyond his limits as he sought to become stronger. And as they journeyed onward, facing each new challenge with unwavering resolve, Aiden knew that their path was leading them ever closer to the mythical blades that held the key to unlocking their true potential.