The Journey Begins: Zidane's Path Behind the White Boots

"The speeches after the Real Madrid-Liverpool match on May 31, 2018."

Zidane's Real Madrid was best team in the Europe again.In the match day,they beat Liverpool to 3-1.

Zidane: I love this club, I love the president.

He gave me the opportunity to come as a player and now manager and I am eternally grateful.

But we have to change.

 I think the players need a change but I should thank them because at the end of the day it's them that fight out there and this is a club of very high expectations.

We always want more and more, I couldn't ask for more from these players but now is the time for them to have a different voice in the changing room.

It's not as simple as just staying. I think it would be difficult to keep winning if I stayed.

The squad already knows. I've not talked to them all individually but they all know.

I've sent a message to all the squad and I've spoken to Sergio Ramos.

As always as a person and captain, we have lived a lot together, he respects my decision. He wished me luck.

He is a leader, a captain and it has been a pleasure to share three more years with him.

I'm not going to coach another team right now. I'm not looking for another team.

The most beautiful moment was when the president brought me to play for this great club.

This is a part of long speech.But,you know Zinedine Zidane,i mean Zizou isn't only a great coach.He is the king of the game...