Superstar shows who is the Real Star

After losing the UEFA Cup final with Bordeaux in 1996, Zidane had already become the standout player of the season, shining brightly. However, his destiny was not to remain in Bordeaux; he needed a bigger team. Rejecting the tempting offer from Juventus in Italy wouldn't be fitting for Zidane. Therefore, in the summer of 1996, he transferred to Juventus for 35 million French francs, equivalent to 5.35 million euros today, to wear the number 21 on his back.                                             

Let's see what this young and fiery Frenchman of Algerian descent would do on the streets of Turin, Italy.Zizou, who had reached this level, was going to play with his friend, Didier Deschamps, who is now the coach of the French national team. At that time, Marcello Lippi was the coach of Juventus. Before starting the season with his new team, Zidane had a mediocre performance at the 1996 European Football Championship, despite France reaching the semi-finals. The reason was that Bordeaux's poor performance couldn't satisfy the superstar, and on top of that, a few days before the tournament, he had a car accident. However, Zizou had to forget all of these, otherwise, the costume of talent would be thrown away .But Zizou won the lottery, he reached the Super Cup of 96/97 and made one assist on top of that, and the club World Cup was a fresh cup. Zizou, who made a show in the Champions League, finished the season there with 2 goals and 6 assists, generally 7 goals and 11 assists, Juventus' Their gift to Zidane is the Scudetto - Italian league -. This was just a trailer for Zidane's movie, he will show who he is next year...