steps to friendship

I was woken up by my alarm so I turned it off, and then ran to my brother's bedroom, since he doesn't have an alarm, and I usually shake him awake but I was tired of doing that you I jumped on his bed, he shot up anf then threw a pillow at my head, so I ran out of his room to get dressed, I quickly put jeans on and a hoodie then ran down stairs to make myself some pop tarts. As I did that, I sat on the counter to wait for them, and then they were done. I ate them in peace until kole walked downstairs to make himself something to eat. I was thinking that our parents were at work or to a vacation since it is that time a year for them to go with the King's or Trystan and Grayson parent's.

That was when the front door opened and I saw Trystan, I was hoping to see Grayson the best brother, in my opinion. So I asked Trystan, "Is Grayson, with you."

But then Trystan said,"No, but I'm here."

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to get things for school since Grayson wasn't here, so ya. When I was going downstairs, I heard that our parents are in Vagas with Trystan parents. Then Trystan walked out of the house probably to get his brother, then me and kole went to his truck to go to school.

When we got to school, I walked with Kole until I got to my locker, which I had to pick up. My things and then go to my classroom, which I dread, since my class had been making fun of me, since, the fourth grade when, I Puked, on my desk after eating lunch.

So when I sat down at my desk,  a guy named Jake walked behind me and tried to slam my head into my desk, and when it didn't work, he laughed and said,"looks like Hay is getting stronger headed."

I sat lower in my seat, trying to be as small as possible. That was when the teacher walked in, and everyone stopped making fun of me, and I just sat doing my work, as the teacher talked.

Time skip (Lunch)

When it was finally lunch, I made it to Kole's Truck, and when we got to the house, and I ate, the pizza, really quick, to go to tue lunch room. So I can talk with Grayson. When we got back to school, I made a be line to the table that Grayson was at. And we started to talk a lot about what we should do this weekend. Since Grayson really didn't want to go to Graham's party, and since we could hang out this weekend but not today. But tomorrow at his place. I was happy that we can hangout but I really didn't want to go to school anymore. I'm just happy I can hang out with Grayson.

I then heard Trystan say that Kierra was eating with them tonight and that I was going to eat with them, but then Trystan continued by saying that kole couldn't come because there wasn't any room at the table so he had to plan something else, when the bell rang I got up with everyone and then I saw Kole leave, the school, so I snuck out and saw, that he was leaving, so that means Trystan words hurt Kole, which was fair, since that was a stupid thing to do.

So I ran to my locker and Kole's locker, then snuck out of school, which was kinda hard to do, since I left out a back door, that had a camera so I had to keep, my hood up when I ran, from the school.  It was an hour walk home, but when I did, I put Kole's bag in his room, and I texted  Trystan that I would be eating with my brother. Even if he probably won't be home for a while, probably even the next day since Kole has been known to do that when are parents, aren't home, I think he is with, his Girlfriend, oh never mind they broke up, with her Like, a week ago.

So I looked through the fridge and then the pantry, and I saw that I could make some mac and cheese, so that is what I did, so I enjoyed it. Then I put on a movie and I sat on the couch for the rest of the night, when I woke up I was on my bed.

So I'm guessing that Kole had taken me up to my room, so when I got up, I stomped happily down the stairs, then when I got to downstairs, I said, " Good morning, nice of you to take me up stairs kole I thought you would be at Trystan's house."

"OH well, Hayden, I got a ride over here around 3 ish in the morning, and I wasn't the one to take you upstairs," said Kole.

That was confusing since kole doesn't let people stay over until I saw her Nova, I think that's her name, and then I yelled, "You hang out with Nova now since when and she took me upstairs and drove you home you never let anyone drive your truck."

Kole looked over at Nova, and then she said, "Well, all I'm going to say you are a lot lighter than I thought."

Then Kole said, "ya we hung out sometime well, Just yesterday was the first time we hung out, actually."

Then I said "well what are we having for breakfast since I want to hang out with Grayson, so what we having?"

Kole was about to grad some thing when Nova said "well let's look in the kitchen to see what I could cook for us."

Then we all walked into the kitchen, and Nova made us all scramble eggs and some bacon.

After we ate, we all went to Kole's Truck, and he  dropped me off at Grayson's, then they went off, to probably hang out.