city trip

It was Thursday night, and kole had said that. We are going to the city tomorrow. Do I want to go? No, but it is better than to school and my opinion. So I fell asleep knowing that Grayson was coming with us. When I woke up, I almost ran out the door in my PJs, but I made sure that I got dressed, tho. 

When we had picked up everyone and were on the way to the city when Nova got a phone call,

N=hello

????

N-sooo, why are you calling

?????

N- bidn't you ban her from ever coming here since she goes to that private school...

??????

N- Well, she can come

?????????

N-well, then when is she coming then

?????????

N- ok, well I need to go to the school rate now so bye

??????

When Nova was off the phone, I was quiet then the other line went dead, Nova leaned back in the truck seat, and kole looked at her, and Aubree said, "Who is coming to your place?"

"My younger sister," Nova said with a heavy sigh.

kole, Grayson, and I all yelled, " You have a younger sister."

Nova said "ya she is in grade 10 and goes to a private school."

"OH really, why aren't you in one," said Grayson.

Nova looked over her shoulder at Grayson then back to the road and said "well it was either stay here with no supervision or go to the city and spend my life in a private school with supervision so I picked the best option."

Aubree said "ya you made the best decision of your life staying here, so when is she coming."

"Well, my mom said the end of June," said Nova with a bit of pout.

Then kole said, "By the sounds of it, you don't like your sister."

"Well the last time I saw her she was 10 that was 5 years ago and I was 11 that was the last time are family got together, and I was playing with my Tablet and she grabbed it and threw it into the wall then blamed the hole thing on me but I hope she changed", Nova said with a glare on my face.

That was the end of the conversation until Aubree said, "What are we doing in the city, since we are here."

I nodded and then waited for people to pick something for us to do.

When we got to the city, it was 9 a.m., so no shops were open, so we went to McDonald's. We all got eggMcmuffins with bacon on it, and we got it through the drive-through. we all parked outside of a mall and ate our food. Nova looked to see what was in the mall and said the mall had a Spencer's, Ardene, a hot topic, a sports check, a Disney store, a Winners, a Marshall's, and many more.

So when we all finished eating, it was 11 a.m. so we all left the truck. we all had a wallet, but me, Kole said and said that I didn't need to have a wallet since he was going to pay for me. So when we got in the mall, we walked around some stores. We reached Ardene's, and that is when Nova Aubree went accurately shopping. 

Then, when they paid for all of them, and then we walked around the mall until we got to sports check, and we all walked in.  We all spilled up the group Kole and Nova and the other groupware Grayson,  Aubree, and I. But Aubree didn't go willing, but she still went. 

All we did was look around. We really didn't need anything here, so I'm guessing Kole and Nova want some time alone. When they found us and then paid for Nova's shoes.

We were getting hungry, so we went to the food court, and we all got DQ and sat at a table. I was on my phone as I talked and ate the good. I got well what Kole got for me anyway.

And then, as Nova and kole planned, we wanted to go to the arcade, but Aubree said, "What about we go to Lazer tag?"

We all agree, and so we will go play Lazer tag then get froyo.

We then got into the truck, and we were on our way to lazer tag. And when we finally got there, we paid for all of us to play, then we had to wait for the round that is being played is done.  So we just sat and talked, and then we saw 4 guys walk in they had all black on. Even black gloves. Then, after a few minutes, the round finished, and then we were told not to run jump or climb, which was fair.

So when we got our vests on, we were all on the red team. There was a yellow and a blue team, which the four guys were waring all black where on the yellow team. Then we got to name are selfs. Nova's was red, which is the same color as her hair. Kole's name was God, which was really Cocky. Grayson name was gravy. My name was cool_Man. And Aubree was A_Girl. She didn't know what to name herself.

Then we all got ready for the match to start, and when we walked in, there were black lights all over the place  that made  almost all the structures glow, which was super cool.  Then, when the Match started  I went with Grayson for a bit then I split up and I shot a guy then I was shoot, I was getting kinda up set then I was blinded by flashing lights. And then I was shooting again, which was stupid since some guys are cheating.

So when we got out of the lazer tag place, we all got in Kole's truck, and then Hayden said "ooh we should get Froyo."

Aubree looked at him with wide eyes and said, "What the hell is froyo."

I then said, "Frozen yogurt.

"Ooh ya, we should get that," Aubree said with a smile.

We then made our way to the frozen yogurt place we ordered. Our froyo and Nova got strawberry, banana. Kole got Strawberry kewie. Aubree got just banana. Grayson and I got blueberry. Then we walked out to Kole's truck and just sat in there eating and talking, and some of us made jokes, so when we all finished, we all left the city screaming, singing songs until we made are way back home.