Uh oh

When I woke up it was awkward, I knew the game plan from last night. It was kinda hard to remember but I got it. Then I texted Nova  it's time.Then she said “I had to go to the bathroom.” 

She was texting Trystan but when me and Kole were alone he said,”Why did you call Nova.”

I looked at the door and said,”I called her since she was the only one that would help you.”

He then said,”Why am I fine?”

I looked over at him and said,”no you Weren't, he was beating you. I was scared what if you got really hurt, so I had to call her. Sorry for wanting my brother safe.”

He made eye contact with me and said,” I should worry about you not the other way around.”

I rolled my eyes and said,”So.”

Kole was about to say something else but we heard the toilet flush, and then after a bit Nova walking out of the bathroom
When she got to Kole's room we talked for a bit. Then she asked if we wanted to go to, BBQ and Fun. We agreed, and off we went,Nova  drove us there.

Then we got out of her car and into the restaurant, and Arcade. I saw Nova look around before we went in the place.I was surprised that Nova got us a private room.
When we all sat down as Nova was texting someone then Trystan had just entered the room. It was awkward until Trystan said, "Why bid you? Break me and Kierra and be friends with Farren."

Well, Trystan just summed up what we all been thinking, but Kole's answer was shocking, and this is what he said "I only teamed up with her. Is because she had something on be and black mailed me."

Then there was a few minutes of awkward silence until I said, "What was this black mail?"

Kole looked down and said, "It is kinda embarrassing, but she was going to tell the girl I like about my Crush on her."

Nova looked like she was about to ask something, but a waiter came into the room, so we ordered, Nova got a Hamburg and Trystan, and kole got Ribs with BBQ sauce on it and I got a stake and we all got the same drink which was Pepsi.

Then Nova looked down as I was sitting there between Kole and Trystan. It was pretty Awkward. Then after a bit  Trystan ask who was Kole's crush he looked at and at Nova then kole said "umm well it is the girl in this room aka Nova".

She  blinked, then shook her head and said, "Shit."

She looked at both Kole and Trystan and they wanted to hear her answer. I wanted to get out of the room, I don't belong here, I want to be stuck in a room with my class then be in the awkward room.

Everyone looked at her, as she said, "Well, now this is a predicament."

I then shook my head and said, "What do you mean by that?"

She pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed us the text we all froze, and Trystan said "well who do you like more."

She looked  at the table and then said, "That's  the problem. I don't know who I like more. I never had a boyfriend, and the type of guys I like is basically kole or Brett, in a nutshell. "

Kole looked down and said, "I have no chance, then I know what Brett looked like."

She patted his back then said, "You have as much as a chance as him, but I need time to think about both and probably talk to one of my friends that is a girl and then choose for there."

He nodded, and then our food came in with his drinks we ate in almost silence. I was thinking that I hope this plan worked but now Nova has a problem with Brett and Kole. When we finally finished, Trystan's offered to drive Kole and I home. Which is pretty nice of him, so I spent the whole rest of the day in and out of my room praying that the plan worked.