really Kole

When I got to school with my brother, I realized that I didn't want to go to school rate now. But I had to, or my mom would be upset with me, so when I got to the classroom, I was the last one in the classroom, well the teacher wasn't in the classroom so when I sat down, everyone was looking at me and whispering, until the teacher walked in.

I wish that I was in grade 10 so I could hang out with Grayson, but I wasn't lucky. And I really wasn't lucky today either, since, today I had English for 2 hours in a row, and now, we are doing group work in English, for the 2 hours, so that is 2 chapters, in the book Outsiders. But the worst thing is I was grouped up with Jake, Holly, and Ivan.

We got to go to another room, but that wasn't a classroom, so we read the 2 chapters the first class, it was going pretty good, to say the least, until Holly said,"how are you friends with Grayson."

I looked up from the book and said,"Both are brothers are friends, then we became friends."

She nodded like she was interested until she said,"So you can put in a good word, in for me."

I rolled my eyes and said,"I probably shouldn't."

She gave me a disgusted face, then said, "Ivan, can you hit him."

Ivan punched me in the nose, and it started to bleed, I had to grab kleenex since Jake would let me leave until I finished the questions for them. When I was halfway through it, there was an announcement. "Nova Xander and Kole Hellton, please report to the principal office immediately."

Jake laughed and then said,"What in the world bid your brother do, and I guess the nerd to."

Ivan then said,"Who cares? Are you done, Hay."

I nodded since I hurried and did it, then I gave it to them to copy my work, and then I left to the bathroom to clean my nose up. It took a bit, but it stopped bleeding, and I cleaned my nose.

When I got back to the room, we are working in, we had to go back to the classroom since the teacher said it was time to go back to the classroom.

Time skip lunch

When I saw Nova. In the lunch room, I pulled her out of the room and said, "Hey Nova."

"Um, hey Hayden, why bid you bring me out here?" said Nova.

"Well, I wanted to say i love your cooking," I said with a small smile.

She shook her head, then said, "Oh well, you really bidn't have to say that, but thanks for the compliment."

She then walked off, and I did as well, and went to the table that had Grayson, kole, and Trystan, and the rest of the group, I was so glad that Nova didn't notice my nose so I should be good.

When I sat at the table, I was talking with Grayson, it was a pretty good conversation until he started to talk to the others in the group, then Grayson said,"Hey kole what did you do to end up in the office with Nova."

After we heard the story, I found it cute, but I didn't say that out loud. I then made a mistake by rubbing my nose, and it started to bleed, so Grayson helped me to the bathroom as Kole cleaned up my blood. Trystan almost passed out since he can't to blood, well, human blood anyway.

When me and Grayson got to the bathroom , he asked,"Are you okay, since you aren't known for bloody noses."

I looked down, I knew he would keep the secret since I did have a friend in my class until he tried to tell the teacher, I got bullied even more and hit more.

So I said," You can't tell anyone, and I mean it."

Grayson nodded, and then I said,"I was punched in the face by a guy in my class because I wouldn't put in a good word with you for a girl."

Grayson nodded, then patted me on the shoulder and said, "Well, telling a teacher might help."

I froze and said,"Please don't. The last time someone told the teacher, I was bullied even more."

He nodded, then the bell rang, and then he told me that he had to go and left me to deal with my nose. When I was done with my nose, I left the bathroom and went to class.

After school

I went home and bid some math homework, and then I went out to the shop with Kole. Since he wants to know what is wrong with his Dirtbike. And we met up with Trystan and Grayson. And I could tell that Grayson wanted me to tell my brother what I told him, so I said,to him soon.