Trystan

When I woke up, I was on the floor, and the only reason I woke up was Nova yelling at me and Tiffany. When I looked over to where Nova was, I saw Trystan. He looked so upset and that he didn't sleep at all.

So we all sat on the couch. Tiffany, Nova, and I were trying to think of a way to cheer up Trystan.

That was when I suggested that we play some video games. So we played some Cod and some other games as well.

It was fun, and since we just wanted to play against bots, Nova  kept calling them Losers when she  killed one, and if she was killed by one of them, she  flipped the screen off.  That made Tiffany and I burst out laughing, and when I was laughing, I saw Trystan smile just the slightest.

Then, after a few more games of Cod, we got hungry, so Nova went up the stairs to make some sandwiches. Then she went downstairs with the food. Then we all eat the food while watching some comedy movie. Then when we finished eating we all agreed that we should go out on a drive.

When we all got into Nova's car, I sat in the back with Tiffany. It was really fun with us scream singing, that was when I got a text from my Mom it read, Come home NOW.

When i was dropped off, I was glad kole was there,  so my parents won't yell at me. But I was mad, Kole. I was upset, looking at what my brother did. It was his fault.

So when I came into Kole's room by almost taking off my door. I walked up to kole and yelled "you fucking prick you messed up your friendships with Nova and Trystan."

It wasn't like me to swear so hopefully he knows he made a mistake. When kole looked at me looked at me and he said "I know."

I  shook my head and then walked out of his room and slammed his  door, and then our parents yelled at us not to slam our doors.

I went to my room to cool down then when I was I went downstairs and my parents said,”Let's have a family super.”

When my dad called down kole, he said,”I'm not hungry, I will stay here.”

I was upset about that since it was the first time in forever we even had a family super, but he was so moody and upset since the Trystan thing happened.

After we got back home from the meal, I went upstairs to hangout in my room, and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next day, I then realized I should probably, text Nova so I did.

H- hey  Nova

N- hello Hayden

H- So, how is T

N- ohh, he seems fine because he is less moppy and is finally taking like he used to. I think

H- That's good

N- soo how's your brother

H- I don't know he speaks less and ears less.

N- okay then I have to go bye

H- ya bye

I felt more concerned for Kole, though at least, Trystan is feeling better. Then I texted Grayson since I need to get away from most of the drama.

H- hey Grayson

After like 15 minutes he finally replied

G-what is up Hay

H-good other then the T and K drama

G-is that what we are calling that

H-ya for now

G-ok well what do you want I'm hanging out with someone

H-not much I will let you go

I turned off my phone then it buzzed for Grayson reply but I was done with my phone. I wanted to talk to someone bit I don't want to bug any one. So the rest of the day, I watched movies, and stuff like that since Kole probably didn't want to talk to me.