Nova's house

When we finally got to Nova’s  house, we all snuck to the basement door. This was the first time I have ever been in Nova's house, even only seeing just a bit of the living room and kitchen. It was a pretty big place. When Nova opened the door, he turned on the lights. Nova  walked down the stairs and told Tiffany to close the door since she was behind me. Then, when we were done walking down the stairs, there was a room. With a big couch that was shaped like an L, with a 85 inch TV with movie posters on the same wall just above the Tv and the stand. In one corner, there was an egg-shaped swinging chair that was hooked up to the roof, and another corner had a popcorn machine, a fridge, and a snack table. And under the stairs, there was a couch nook with the bigger side that had a mini bookshelf of books.

When Tiffany and I were off the stairs, Tiffany gasped, and I said "Wow you have this in your basement and never told anyone."

Nova nodded and then jumped over the couch to grab the remote, on the footrest, and then said "ya so what do you want to watch?"

Tiffany walked over and sat the said, "Why didn't you tell me you had this in your house?"

I was sitting in the swing chair and nodding as well. Nova sighed, then said "well I didn't want anyone at the school trying to use me for this room for parties, but Alic, Brett, and Seth know about this, but now you guys know."

Tiffany looked a little upset, but then she said "well I think we should watch something with action."

I nodded as Nova and Tiffany picked a movie, I kinda watched the movie, but I was thinking about what happened today.

We were, like, 5 movies in, and I realized both Tiffany and Nova were asleep, so I got up and walked to the bathroom. When I got in there, I almost started to cry, Kole has so many problems, and now, him being on Farren's side, I feel like I should forgive him, but I need to text someone, other than Grayson.

I then remembered that Gaige would probably be up well it was 4 in the morning, so probably not, but I can at least try.

H-hey, i need to talk to someone

After I sent that text, I didn't think he would get back to me, but after 10 minutes, he called me, so I answered.

G- what do you need, Hayden? You never text me, and why can't you talk to kole

H- Well, he kinda is part of the problem, so are my parents, and some of the people in my class

G-well, tell me everything that might help you

H- Well, my parents don't talk to me unless they want to know where Kole is or if u got in trouble at school or when they want me to do something.

G-ok, that seems like you should get out of the house more so you don't have to go through that.

H-ok and with Kole, he messed up his Friendship, with Trystan and forgot about me and now he is friend with a girl named Farren, she is a horrible person, and well that is about it for kole

G-wow, that is horrible. I wish I could live there and help you out. Maybe I could convince my parents

H- maybe

G- tell me about your class

H- everyone in my class hates me. They bully me, and one of them actually punched me in the face. It was horrible, and that punch actually made my nose bleed.

G-shit, who was it so I can beat them up

H- no, it's fine, but I should go to bed since it is pretty late.

G-goodnight, call or text me whenever you need

H- goodnight

After that, I walked out of the bathroom, feeling a bit better that an older person knows about all this shit. I then sat back on the swinging egg chair and fell asleep, slowly feeling better than before.