hang out with Grayson

When I got up to the door, I knocked on it and then Trystan opened it, and he had no shirt on, so I walked past him and said,"I'm here to hang out with Grayson."

Trystan said,"he is in his room. You still know where that is right."

I nodded, then walked to Grayson's room, Trystan didn't need to me mean, but he has been mean, since he started to date Kiarra. So when I got to Grayson room, I knocked on the door, and he said,"One minute."

I waited a bit, then he opened the door and said," Hayden, what is going on? Come in."

I sat down on his bed and said,"Not much, ohhh, and I got some news."

Grayson sat up higher and said,"oooohhh, tell me tell me."

I rolled my eyes and said,"Kole is hanging out with Nova."

As I said that, I didn't realize that Trystan was listening in on me and Grayson. Grayson then said,"Really, that is really out of pocket of him."

I shook my head and then said,"No, the out of pocket thing is that he let Nova drive his truck."

That made everyone freeze, and then after a bit, Grayson said, "he doesn't even let Trystan drive his truck that is crazy."

I nodded, and then we started to play video games, then after a bit, Trystan walked in and said,"I'm going to hang out with Kierra, so their is pizza in the fridge and if you want a drink their are twisted teas in the fridge."

We nodded as he left us alone. We finished our game, we went to the living room, to watch a TV show or movie as we heat up, the pizza and Grayson grabbed a twisted teas, for both of us.

The rest of the day had us watching movies and playing video games until Trystan got back to drive me home.

When I got home, I got an idea since kole probably didn't give Nova his number. I should, but the only person I have on Snap that probably would give her his number is Aubree. So I took Kole's phone then, snaped Aubree.

H-hey Aubree, here is Kole's number
(###) ### ###, give it to Nova.

A- umm okay

Then, I gave Kole his phone back, and I went up to my room, since I have school tomorrow.