chapter 7

Andys pov

"Mami?" Zayden had fallen asleep at my dad's place when I went to pick him up, so I had to carefully carry him to the car without waking him up.

We're about 20 minutes from our house and are stuck in traffic.

"What's up, Bear?" He let's our a yawn before rubbing his eyes.

"Where my dad?" He's never asked this question before. He never mentioned anything to do with his dad, I've never really brought Robert up.

"Ry said you were out meeting my papi. He said it to Abuelo, but not quite." I internally curse Ryan, I wanted to tell him at the pizza place and ask if he'd like to meet him.

Not in the car stuck in traffic.

"Well, would you like to meet your dad?" He nodded eagerly.

"YESS." He shouted, and I laughed.

One thing about my chico is that he's never been shy, always talking to other people.

Yes it's dangerous, but it's also good he's not scared, when I was youngerbi hated talking to people I didn't know, it took me a while to be confident enough to order my own food at a restaurant.

"Alright then, I'll set that up." His smile grew wider.

"YAY!" I laughed again, and for the rest of the car ride, he asked questions, and I answered them.

Robert's pov

"Papa?" Soph asked whilst I put out our dinner onto the table.

"Yes, Sunshine." I take a seat and look over at my nine year old.

"Girls at school, they're making fun of me allways having my hair in pigtails. They said I should try a different hairstyle once in a while." My heart sinks.

Truth be told, pigtails are the only thing I know how to do, I don't know how to do another hairstyle.

I've tried, God does that wig I have in the back of my closet know I've tried, but my brain doesn't understand what I'm meant to be doing.

"Okay, why don't we try and get you a new look? What do the girls at school do to their hair?" She shakes her head.

"They don't have my hair, dad. They have straight hair." I nod.

"Okay, why don't you and me go to the hair salon on Saturday, and we can ask them what to do? Would you like that sunshine." She smiles.

"I'd love to papa." I smile as we eat our dinner.

////

After Sophia went to bed, I started doing my highly clean up.

Whilst I was fixing the couch, I got a call.

Andys' name flashed across the screen.

/phone call/
R-hey, what's up?
A- Okay, so Zayden wants to meet you. Do you have a specific day or place you'd like to go with him.
R- well, I'm taking Soph out on Could we go on Monday?
A-of course, any way I need to go, I can hear zayden up.
R- I'll see you tomorrow, Andrea.
A- see you tomorrow.
/end/

A smile was plastered across my face.

I'm meeting my son, officially, on Monday.

*next day*

Soph wasn't feeling school today. She physically wouldn't get out of bed.

I took her temp, and she's got a fever.

She's coming with me to the station today, and luckily, Andys on desk duty, so if we get any calls, Andy could just keep an eye on her.

She's currently cuddled up in my bunk room.

"Captian." Hughes knocks on the door.

"Enter." I say, she walks in a stake of papers in her hands.

"Gibson asked me to give you these, said somtiing about it being last weeks - " she's cut off by soph walking into the room, hair everywhere, one pant leg up and missing a sock.

I chuckle at the sight of her. She looks like she's been to hell and back.

"Dad, my throat itchy." She walks over to me.

I pull her onto my lap, and she lays her head onto my chest.

"Anythibg else Hughes?" She shakes her head, quite stund.

"Nope, we're all good." Her voice was high-pitched.

She walked to the door but turned back around.

"Sir?" I nod.

"What have you done to this poor girls hair?" I look at the bushy mess.

"Ehm, nothing." She shakes her head.

"Why don't you braid it, I'm sure I've got a hair brush or something in my locker." I look at her dumbfounded.

"Let me guess you don't know how to braid hair." I shake my head.

"Right." She walks over to us and leans down towards Soph.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" She looks up.

"Sophia, but you can call me soph." Hughes nods.

"I'm Vic, do you want to come with me, i can braid your hair, and I think Montgomery has made some cookies." She has a small smile on her face.

"Can I dad?" She looks up at me.

"Of course you can, but first, let's go find your sock and fix your leggings." She nods, fixes her leggings, and goes to find her sock.

"Thank you, Hughes." She nods.

"Really, no problem. Besides, I'm sure you have to do some work you need to do." I nod.

Soph comes out of the bunk room and a smile on her face.

She has a bag in her hand, a pink Unicorn one her gran sent her for her birthday.

"What's in the back sunshine?"

"It's my personal bag." She seems a lot more happy now.

She walks over to hughes.

"Alreight, let's go." Hughes says whilst hoping the door.

Once they were gone, I started to check the paperwork she had given me.

Vic's pov

Who knew Sulivan would have such a cute little girl.

She and travis are talking whilst he makes her a glass of milk.

"Soph, can you come over here so I can braid your hair?" Somehow I manged to find a brush and a hair tie, but Unlucky I couldn't find a spray bottle, so a cup of water will have to do.

She sits down and I start detailing her hair.

We sit in silence.

It's peaceful, Travis is washing up the dishes in the sink, the splashing of water and the clinking of the dishes is all you can hear.

"Vic?" Little sulivans sweet voice says.

"Mhm?" She turns and whispers into my ear.

"Are yiu the one uncle luke won't stop talking about." My heart drops and a smile is plastered across my face.

So he talks about me to little sulivan.

/////

Heyyy, so I know it's been a few days since I last updated, but I've changed this chapter like 20 diffrent times judt to try and make it flow onto the next chapter.

It's basically just a little filler chapter.

But I hope you liked it.

I also hope you all are ready for tonight's episode.

I go back to school on Monday and already know it's going to be one busy week.

Anyway enjoy the rest of your week.

Bye my loves

<3

Folow my tik tok @station_19.greys

I'd really appreciate it x