Episode 1

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the Untucked Lounge. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Arleen, Carl S. Whisper, and Jewelry Robin, enter the Untucked Lounge.

Jewelry: We made it Yall!

Carl jumps around the room

Carl:I am so glad to have survived the first episode!

Arleen: Hahaha calm down silly goose!

Jewelry: Honestly, Arleen, I expected you to be in the top.

Arleen: Me too! Hahaha, but seeing that only three of them are out there, I am kinda glad.

Carl: Yeah, do you think they are the winner and the bottom 2?

Jewelry: Maybe we just have one bottom and then the worst of episode 2 will lipsync against them?

Arleen: Well then we might not see Maybel again hahahaha.

Jewelry: HEY! I think she did pretty well...

Arleen: Pele and Harlem outperformed her for sure though, so if she's not in the top, she might be in the bottom.

Harlem, Maybel, and Pele, enter the Untucked Lounge.

Maybel: Guess what??
Jewelry: You're In the bottom?

Maybel: What?! No! Why would you say that...?

Jewelry: Arleen said....

Arleen: What's the news Maybey?

Harlem: I'M A WINNER BABY!

Pele: Not that fast, you still have to beat me in a lipsync, smooth moves.

Harlem: And I will easily do so, I am a Lip Sync Assassin, Watch my words!

Pele: Good luck, and may the best performer win!

Harlem shakes Pele's hand and chuckles.

Maybel: Anyways, like I was trying to say.... No one is going home tonight! We were the tops of the night!!

Jewelry: Ahhhhh Congratulations Maybel!!!

Arleen: Wait.... so that means...

Carl: We all get a second chance to show our skills?

Arleen: No Idiot! It means that they saw me as the bottom 3! Ugh!

Arleen falls down on the couch frustratedly.

Maybel: We can't be winners all the time, Arleen.

Harlem: Speak for yourself, honey.

Maybel: I'm just trying to say that there's a chance she'll be in the top next week.

Arleen: You bet your ass I will be!

Maybel: See that's the spirit! But for this week I am just so grateful that the judges got my style of comedy! I was nervous that it would fall flat but Scarlet was losing her mind.

Jewelry: They love you May! You can be confident in your own skills.

Maybel: Thanx Jewelry, I will do my best!

Pele: I'm incredibly proud of myself too.

Carl: As you should be!

Pele: All four members of my house auditioned, and not only am I the only one who made it, I also ended up in the top two in the first episode! I know I am doing my elementals proud!

Carl: Absolutely! I cannot imagine that they wouldn't be.

Everyone returns to the stage to watch the top two lipsync between Harlem and Pele, to Dance The Night Away by Dua Lipa.

Harlem, condragulations, you are the winner of this lipsync. Pele, good job this week, you are safe to slay another day.

Pele and Harlem walk off-stage after their lipsync.

Pele: Condragulations Harlem, you were able to back up your big talking.

Harlem: I know honey, I wouldn't have done it, if I thought I was booger boots. But I gotta say, you put up quite the fight as well.

Pele: Thank you, Harlem. Perhaps this season has two lipsync assassins?

Harlem: I wouldn't go that far yet, boo. Hahahahaha