Episode 7

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the Untucked Lounge. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Skadi and Arleen enter the untucked lounge.

Arleen: SAFE?! Are you kidding me? This win was mine!

Skadi: Well I, on the other hand, am happy to be safe.

Arleen: Is it because Pele overshadowed you?

Skadi: I mean she was just very into character...

Arleen: If that's what you want to believe...

Skadi: What do you mean?

Arleen: It's obvious that she is playing the game. She knows that you are competition so she tried to sabotage you on purpose.

Skadi: Wait what?

Arleen: She told me she felt like the competition was becoming more important...

Skadi: She really said that?

Arleen: Yup, so I would watch out if I were you.

Pele, Jewelry Robin and Claire Obscure enter the untucked Lounge. Skadi and Jewelry split off from the other three.

Pele: Condragulations Claire!!!

Arleen: AHHHHH You won?!

Claire: Obviously I did, who else would have? Hahahaha. I channelled my frustrations from being robbed in the design challenge into focus on this challenge.

Arleen: Condragulations girl! Though I really thought I had it in the bag...

Claire: Next challenge is yours girl, besides, you've never been in the bottom yet, so no need to worry.

Arleen: Exactly, I'm going for that Countess Butterfly track record!

Claire: Oh Countess, I miss her so much...

Pele: Arleen, did you talk to Skadi?

Arleen: I did....

Pele: What did she say? Did she talk about me?

Arleen: She said that it was game on from now on. She felt like you played a dirty game and from now on the competition is her number one priority...

Claire: I'm sorry Pele, I wish we weren't right...

Pele: Ow.... I, I think I will need some time for myself.

Pele walks out to get some air.

Claire: Arleen, you genius!!

Arleen: And that's not even all, Skadi thinks the exact same! They will literally try to sabotage each other from now on!

Claire: Oh girl, this will be a cakewalk to the finale!

Arleen: Exactly! The crown is right in front of us!

Meanwhile Jewelry and Skadi catch up.

Skadi: Congrats on another week in the top girl!

Jewelry: Thank you, honey. I want to be proud of myself but my girls keep landing in the bottom... I really don't want to lose another one of them. Losing Cyn-D hurt so much already.

Skadi: I get what you mean, girl. But people will have to go home for one of us to get the crown.

Jewelry: I guess that's true too.... How are you and Pele by the way?

Skadi: Not great.... Arleen said that she was purposefully trying to sabotage me this week... I think our friendship is really over..

Jewelry: She was? For some reason I find that hard to believe, I feel like Pele has more honor than that.

Skadi: I thought so too... but maybe I thought wrong...

Maybel, Katy Play, and Harlem enter the untucked lounge. Harlem looks pissed off.

Harlem: AGAIN?! A-FUCKING-GAIN?! Can I not catch a break? I have had to send every single one of these people home, and the one time I did not, they send each other home!

Jewelry: Harlem, are you okay?

Harlem: Do I look okay!?

Maybel: It will be okay Harlem, Katy and I will be lipsyncing...

Harlem: Honey, I appreciate the support, but no you will not. I will have to lipsync again...

Maybel: But if you do, you're gonna slay it anyways. I'm terrified to go against you to be honest.

Katy: Me too, but I also don't want to go against you Maymay... Ugh! No matter what happens, we're screwed.

Maybel: It's rough, but I don't want any of us to give up! Harlem, even though this is your fourth lipsync already, you still should give it your all. And Katy, you won a challenge last week, this is not the time to give up!

Harlem: Oh I never said I would not give it my all, I will bring the fight, honey.

Katy: I won't go down without a fight either.

Maybel: Well that settles it then! We're gonna fight for our places!

Everyone gets asked to return to the main stage. They watch how Scarlet declares Maybel as safe. While Harlem and Katy Play take to the stage to lipsync to Hot Stuff by Donna Summer

Harlem, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

Harlem bows, runs over to hug Katy tightly and walks to the back of the stage.

-

"Katy Play, You've played this game like no other, but this is a bet you've lost. So I have to ask you to, Sashay Away.

Katy winks and mimes finger guns to Scarlet as she walks to the back of the stage. Skadi, Maybel, Jewelry and Harlem give her a group hug as Maybel and Jewelry cry.

Harlem: You truly gave me a run for my money girl, It was an honor.

Katy: The honor was mine.

Harlem hugs Katy again.

Katy: "Well, that was a bust! My bets are on Jewelry now!"

7 Coaches remain....