Episode 6

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the Untucked Lounge. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Pele, Skadi, and Maybel enter the Untucked Lounge. Skadi and Maybel sit in one corner, while Pele sits alone on the other side.

Skadi: Should I go talk to Pele? She's all alone and I feel kind of bad...

Maybel: Are you sure that is what you want to do?

Skadi: No, I'm not sure. I feel like she is angy at me...

Maybel: I don't think she is. She's just focussing on the competition. I think it could be best if you do the same.

Skadi: But I did not want to let the competition get between our friendship.

Maybel: Don't think of it like that, think of it like putting your friendship on hold until you have the crown.

Skadi: Hmm I guess that would be a good idea.

Arleen, Jewelry Robin, and Katy Play enter the untucked lounge. Arleen joins Pele, while Katy and Jewelry join Skadi and Maybel.

Katy: Guess what???

Maybel: You won?

Katy: YES!!!

Maybel: Ahhhh condragulations!!

Skadi: Yesss congratz on your first challenge win!

Katy: This one's dedicated to Patty. She thought me so much about branding back home, so this win is for her!

Jewelry: Awww, that is adorable!

Maybel: Yes, that's so sweet.

Skadi: So, Miss Jewelry, another week in the top for you too.

Jewelry: Yes! I honestly can hardly believe it. Am I the frontrunner? Am I really?

Skadi: Yes girl! You are!

Jewerly: OMG I could have never dreamt of anything like this!

Maybel: Girl, you are massively talented. Do not sell yourself short!

Jewelry: Aww Thanx May.

Cyn-D, Harlem, and Claire Obscure enter the Untucked Lounge, Claire joins Pele and Arleen, Cyn-D joins the others and Harlem starts to prepare for the lipsync.

Claire: Me? In the bottom? For that amazing room?! For fucks sake!

Pele: Wait really? You have to lipsync?

Claire: Obviously not! But I'm still low.... How?!

Arleen: Girl... the judges are clearly unwell this week... I should have won this challenge!!

Pele: You were my favorite yeah...

Arleen: Exactly! UGH!

Pele: Now that we're venting, can I let some stuff out too?

Arleen: Always girl, let it out.

Pele: When we entered untucked I was sat all alone, why is Skadi avoiding me....

Arleen: I told ya, she's making up plans to get you out. Just stay vigilant.

Claire: I would not put it past her yeah...

Pele: Ugh... We promised not the let the competition get in between us....

Arleen: Promises are there to be broken...

Claire: Correct.

Arleen: Claire, if you do happen to be in the bottom, promise me one thing...

Claire: I am not. But what is it?

Arleen: Send that btch packing. Katy robbed me this week, so I want to see her friend go home.

Claire: Honey, If I have to lipsync, I will stay, you can bet on that.

Meanwhile on the other side of the room.

Jewelry: Hey Cyn, How are you?

Cyn-D: Not great... I am clearly in the bottom....

Katy: Aww. Don't give up! You'll stay!

Cyn-D: Thanks Katy, but let's be honest, I cannot beat Harlem, nor Claire in a lipsync.... This is the end...

Maybel: Cyn, keep your head up. First of all, you might be saved. Second of all, they might mess up.

Cyn-D: I guess you're right.

Katy: Exactly! Just give it your all girl!

Cyn-D: Thank you girls! That means a lot.

Harlem joins the girls.

Harlem: I overheard some of yall, Cyn, you're not giving up are you?

Cyn-D: Nope, I will be giving you a run for your money!

Harlem: That is what I like to hear! Let's give them a show honey bee

Cyn-D: Absolutely!

Everyone gets asked to return to the main stage. They watch how Scarlet declares Claire Obscure as safe. While Harlem and Cyn-D take to the stage to lipsync to S.O.S. by Rihanna

Harlem, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

Harlem bows, runs over to hug Cyn-D tightly and walks to the back of the stage.

-

"Cyn-D, You truly brought the party here. But this is where it ends for you, Now, Sashay Away.

Cyn-D Mimmicks Harlems bow and blows a kiss towards the judges. She walks to the back of the stage, Katy, Skadi, Maybel, Harlem and Jewelry run towards her to give her a group hug.

Cyn-D: "At least I had fun with my girls!"

8 Coaches remain....