Episode 10

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the Untucked Lounge. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Pele, Skadi and Claire enter the Untucked lounge.

Claire: Well played, Well fucking played, Skadi!

Skadi: Played? What did I do?

Claire: You set me up for failure by giving me the black eyed peas category, you knew it was more difficult!

Skadi: I gave my friends the category I liked best, you have been a bitch to me and tried to break my friendship with Pele, did you expect I would be nice to you?

Claire: I expect fairness from true competitors.

Pele: Then you should have thought about that before you and Arleen started messing with us!

Skadi and Pele move to the other side of the room.

Pele: You okay, Ska?

Skadi: I am, I mean you WON!

Pele: I was kind of expecting you to win to be honest, that last look was shining so beautifully on the stage!

Skadi: Aw thank you! I would've loved to have won, but if it's not me, I'm happy it's you.

Arleen, Jewelry Robin and Harlem enter the Untucked Lounge. Jewelry joins Skadi and Pele, Arleen joins Claire and Harlem is practising the lipsync again.

Arleen: Ugh... I cannot believe it! Their sabotage put me in the bottom.

Claire: You cannot believe it?! I cannot believe it! Thanks to your little escapade last week, they knew we wanted them gone, they stayed, made up and now have their targets put on us. YOU COST ME THE WIN!

Arleen: I cost you the win?! Claire, you have been complaining about losing every damn fashion challenge this entire season, maybe it's time to accept that you're not a fashion queen after all...

Claire: You told me I should have won those!

Arleen: Yes and we told Pele, Skadi despised her. Jezus.... I Lied okay!

Claire: You Lied??? But I did great in those challenges!

Arleen: And Skadi and Pele did phenomenal! GET GOOD CLAIRE!

Claire: You are one evil little clown! I hope Harlem wipes the floor with you tonight!

Arleen: Hahahahaha You think he can? You have not seen me lipsync yet, honey. I will sent him back to dancity!

Harlem overhears the two and joins in.

Harlem: So you think you can beat me?

Arleen: I don't think I can, I know I can!

Harlem: Bwahahahahaha, I have sent four coaches home already, there is no reason you won't be the fifth.

Arleen: I've been stronger than all of them in this competition though...

Harlem: Two of them had a win, three of them had never placed below safe. I can beat them all!

Areen: I would love to see you try!

Harlem: VICE VERSA!

Meanwhile Skadi and Pele are consoling Jewelry.

Jewerlry: This is it! My final night here!

Pele: No! Jewlie, you will stay!

Skadi: Exactly! You did well enough to be saved!

Jewelry: I was saved last week already...

Pele: So?

Jewelry: So why would Scarlet save me again?

Skadi: Because you're a strong competitor, you're kind, you did well, and we love you.

Jewelry: I love you too, girls. No matter what happens tonight, I am so glad you two are buddies again.

Skadi & Pele: We are too.

Everyone gets asked to return to the main stage. They watch how Scarlet declares Jewelry as safe.

Jewelry falls to her knees and starts crying, thanking Scarlet profusely. She gets up quickly after it and moves back stage. After this, Harlem and Arleen take to the stage to lipsync to Blow Your Mind (Mwah) by Dua Lipa

Arleen, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

Arleen laughs and sticks out her tongue towards Harlem.

Arleen: Told Ya I would send your ass back home!

Harlem rolls his eyes and ignores her.

-

"Harlem, I have never ever seen anybody lipsync the way you do. You truly are a LIPSYNC ASSASSIN! However, this time Arleen did the unthinkable and blew you out of this competition. Therefore I must ask you to, Sashay Away.

Harlem bows.

Harlem: I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me in this competition. I have fought for my place to be here, and your acknowledgement of that means the world to me. Also please book me at Scarlet's Palace.

Scarlet laughs.

Scarlet: My people will contact your people.

Harlem: That's a deal, Miss Gold. That's a deal.

Scarlet nods and Harlem walks to the back of the stage where Jewelry, Skadi and Pele give him a group hug.

Skadi: It won't be the same without you here, Harlem.

Pele: We will miss you so much!

Jewelry: But I gotta be honest, we feel much safer now.

They all burst out laughing and Harlem steps to the back of the stage.

Harlem: "The voguing legend going home on a ball.... How Ironic."

Everyone except Claire Obscure bursts out in laughter, while Claire is mean mugging at the back of the stage.

5 Coaches remain....