Episode 4

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the Untucked Lounge. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Arleen, Claire Obscure, Cyn-D, Katy Play, and Jewelry Robin enter the untucked lounge.

Cyn-D: Another week survived, girls! As she cheers with Katy and Jewelry.

Katy: I am so glad! I was so nervous for this challenge. I'm happy it's over!

Jewelry: Me too! Back home I am not known for my looks, but for my acting and performance skills. I prefer costumes over fashion.

Cyn-D: I actually quite liked your take, it was similar to mine.

Jewelry: Oh, thank you! Yeah we both took the animal route haha.

Meanwhile Claire is steaming in a corner with Arleen.

Claire: Scarlet must be absolutely blind! I am wearing HAUTE COUTURE! I deserved to win this challenge.

Arleen: Agreed! Honestly your look is so creative and unique, I was expecting you to win.

Claire: EXACTLY! UGH! I'm so sick of this!

Arleen: Me too, gurl..... I have not gotten any critiques yet...

Claire: You'll get them, boo. But this week, you're deservedly safe. Hahaha

Arleen: So are you..

Claire looks at her angrily

Arleen: I'm just kidding girl. Hahahah, you should have seen your face!!!

Claire: Don't try me again hahahaha.

Arleen: Lighten up Claire, this is just a game...

Claire: I have a legacy to uphold!

Arleen: You with your darn legacy hahaha.

Maybel, Skadi, and Pele enter the untucked lounge. Maybel immediately joins Katy, Jewelry and Cyn-D, while Skadi and Pele chat near Arrleen and Claire, leaving Arleen to shush Claire so she can listen in.

Pele: Guess who's a two-win diva now! Oh I will be taking it for the elementals!

Skadi: hehe, don't count me out yet, I'm in the top again too.

Pele: But do you have two wins?
Skadi: I will get there...

Pele:I did it faster though haha.

Skadi: This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Pele: If I sprint the marathon I will win regardless...

Skadi rolls her eyes and walks off to join Maybel.

Pele: Rude... She didn't even congratulate me...

Arleen: Yeah, that is kind of weird... Maybe she's jealous? Hahaha

Pele: Maybe? Anyways I'm gonna catch my breath, this costume is tight haha.

Pele walks off and Claire turns to Arleen.

Claire: I did not know you were so close to Pele?

Arleen: Oh, I'm not, but can I not care for a sister?

Claire: That does not seem to be your thing, but sure you can.

Arleen: Hahahaha, You are correct. It's not my thing. I'm just scoping out the competition.

Claire: Are you gonna throw some pearls?

Arleen: Oh, I won't need pearls my dear Claire, just you wait.