Episode 2

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the Untucked Lounge. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Cyn-D, ID34, and Patty Tay-To, enter the Untucked Lounge.

ID34: Ladies, I declare this survival a victory!

Cyn-D: I agree ID, we slayed this talent show, and I am so glad to make it another episode.

Patty: Did you all come here with a certain goal in mind?

ID34: This is the first time any competitor hails from the motherboard, as the first representee, I am honored, yet nervous to mess up for them.

Patty: Wait honored and nervous? You have feelings?

ID34: Not exactly, I replicate them to be a more genuine person, but they do unfortunately have the same effect on me as they have on you.

Patty: Interesting, a farm gal like me has no knowledge on any automatics like you.

ID34: Automaton is my house member, I am Intellectual Droid 34.

Cyn-D: What happened to the other 33?

ID34: The other 33 what?

Cyn-D: Intellectual droids...

ID34: They have been recycled into my hivemind.

Patty: All of this language makes my head spin.

Cyn-D: Honestly it is quite confusing to me too. But to get back to your question, my goals here are to have fun and to be here longer than my friend.

ID34: Who is your friend?

Cyn-D: Season 3's Inda A. Tease! We both LOVEEE the 80s and a good party.

Patty: Ah, I loved their retro style and cheerful personality.

Cyn-D: I'm sure they'd be happy to hear that! Now what are you here for Patty?

Patty: I want to show more of what Wasterra has got to offer, being the 2nd representative is special to me.

Cyn-D: Wait isn't Katy also from Wasterra?

Patty: Who?

Cyn-D: Katy Play, our castmate?

Patty: I don't think I know her.

Claire Obscure, Katy Play, and Skadi, enter the Untucked Lounge.

Cyn-D: That Katy Play Points at Katy

Katy: Were y'all talkin' bout me?

Cyn-D: Yeah, Patty said she didn't know you, right Pat?

Patty looks away awkwardly

Katy: What do you mean?! Patty's my drag auntie, right Patty?

Patty ignores the question.

Cyn-D: Patty? Is something wrong?

Claire: I knew I sensed some drama hahahaha.

Patty: We used to know each other, and I used to be her drag aunt.....

Katy: Used to? What Happened?

Patty: We have not talked in more than a year!

Katy: Yeah, you told me you needed some space...

Patty: You could have reached out again after a month or so...

Katy: I did.... You ignored me, like you did when I walked in.

Patty: You know why.

Katy: No Patty. I do not! I thought we were cool.

Patty: Well then you thought wrong.

Patty walks away angrily, Katy wants to follow her but Cyn-D stops her.

Cyn-D: Leave her for a bit, Katy. This is the first time you two meet after a year, she might need some time to prepare to talk about it.

Katy: I gave her time last time....

Cyn-D: I'll get you two to talk next week. It might be better to practise your lipsync for now...

Katy: Why? I didn't end up in the top 2....

Cyn-D: Top 2? Wait, but then you're?

Katy: I place high! Ohh gosh, we forgot to tell you all that no one is going home, didn't we?

Cyn-D: YES!!! But that is amazing! I am so happy for you. And Condragulations to our top 2!

Claire: Thank you, dear. This feels absolutely correct! The House of Gaga is back where we belong! ON TOP! I came here to reclaim our title, and this feels like the perfect start.

Skadi: I feel similar to Claire to be honest. My entire house auditioned, and I am the one that made it! I was shocked when I found out! I really expecte my sister Pele to be here as well, so I was a bit nervous to do this on my own. But I have proven that I can slay this competition! Now only this lipsync left and this will be the perfect first episode.

Claire: Exactly. And that is why I will be the winner of this lipsync.
Skadi: Well you better get to preparing then, cause I am not going down without a fight!

Claire: Ditto!

Everyone returns to the stage to watch the top two lipsync between Claire and Skadi, to Choose Your Fighter by Ava Max

Skadi, condragulations, you are the winner of this lipsync. Claire Obscure, good job this week, you are safe to slay another day.

Skadi and Claire walk off-stage after their lipsync.

Skadi: Told you I would not give up without a fight!

Claire: You did, you surely did. However, remember this. You might have won the battle. But I will win the war!

Skadi: Oh the competition is on girl!

Claire: Indeed it is.