Episode 8

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the Untucked Lounge. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Jewelry enters the untucked lounge.

Jewelry: Well, it's just Jewelry in the house now. Maybe I can search for the crown in here already.

Jewelry Starts sneaking around the room until Skadi, Claire Obscure, and Arleen enter the untucked lounge. Claire and Arleen separate themselves from the other two.

Claire: I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

Arleen: What?

Claire: I was robbed of another fashion challenge win!

Arleen: But... You're in the top...

Claire: I guess that's good too... But like ugh!

Arleen: I get the frustration, it's been 8 episodes and I'm the only one here without a win! Even damn Maybel has a win... But don't worry. We haven't done a ball yet, and I told you, Skadi and Pele will take each other out, so just trust the process.

Claire: If you say so...

Meanwhile Skadi celebrates with Jewelry.

Skadi: Finally back on top!!

Jewelry: Congratz my love! You totally deserved it.

Skadi: Thank you! Focussing on the competition for once really worked wonders.

Jewelry: Exactly! Now the path to the crown is open for you.

Maybel and Harlem enter the untucked lounge while Pele storms in after them.

Pele: SKADI!!! Why did you sabotage me?!

Skadi: Sabotage? I just played the game, like you have been!

Pele: What are you talking about?! You gave me one of the hardest kids to make over!

Skadi: You put the competition over our friendship, so I don't get why you're so surprised that I have started playing the game now.

Pele: I did what?! How dare you! I could go home, you know that?!

Skadi: Well, you'll have to at some point, why not tonight??

Pele: You cannot be serious!

Skadi: Oh I am. You played the game, so don't get all hotheaded when I do it too.

Pele: You know I HATE it when you call me that! If you want to play the game, then let's play the game, but I promise you one thing, you will get BURNED!

Pele storms off set to learn the lipsync.

Arleen: See...

Claire: I gotta hand it to you, that really worked.

Arleen: I am a strategic mastermind afterall.

Claire: You sure are, crown here we come!

Meanwhile Jewelry, Maybel and Harlem console Skadi.

Maybel: It will be okay Ska.

Skadi: Will it? Because I think our friendship is officially over!

Jewelry: Nooo, don't say that!

Harlem: I mean Pele came pretty hard for our girl...

Maybel: And kind of out of nowhere too...

Jewelry: I get what you mean.... But something feels off... After hearing what Pele said, it sounds like a big misscommunication...

Skadi: It might be... I don't know what to think. Right now I just want to keep my focus on the competition.

Harlem: Good idea, speaking of that, I'm gonna have to learn to lipsync.

Maybel: I think I will have to too... Though with this song, it's of no use, it's made for you Harlem...

Jewelry: Don't let that get you down May!

Harlem: Exactly! You better put up a fight girl! I don't like quitters, you know that.

Maybel: I'll do it for all of you then!

Harlem: Attagirl!

Everyone gets asked to return to the main stage. They watch how Scarlet declares Pele as safe. While Harlem and Maybel take to the stage to lipsync to Sushi by Merk & Krement.

Harlem, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

Harlem bows, runs over to hug Maybel tightly and walks to the back of the stage.

Harlem: That's what I mean Maybel, you slayed!

-

"Maybel, I don't have to say maybe you did well, because you absolutely did! However I do have to ask you to, Sashay Away.

Maybel smiles and nods.

Maybel: Thank you so much for this opportunity, making it this far in the competition has been a dream, and I even got to win a challenge!

Maybel walks to the back of the stage, Skadi, Jewelry, and Harlem give her a group hug as Jewelry bawls her eyes out.

Jewelry: Why do all my friends keep going home?!

Maybel: Win it for us Jewlie, you can do this!

Jewelry nods and gives Maybel one last hug before Maybel walks to the end of the stage.

Maybel: "I'll be waiting at the phone for my SuperStars call!"

6 Coaches remain....