Episode 9

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the Untucked Lounge. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Arleen, Claire and Harlem enter the untucked lounge.

Arleen: FINALLY!!!!!

Claire: Win number three is in the bag! One more win and I pass Icona!

Harlem: I knew we'd win! We had ME!

Arleen: What is that supposed to mean??

Harlem: Girl... We both know that is why you chose me!

Claire: Why?

Harlem: I'm clearly the most talented performer of the cast! I'm a star!

Arleen: A Bottom star yes! Hahahahahah

Claire: Good one, Arleen!

Harlem: Y'all are just jealous I sent home four competitors.

Claire: Jealous? No. But I'm thankful I didn't have to do the dirty work.

Arleen: Speaking of dirty work, it looks like it has paid off.

Harlem: What do you mean?

Claire: Oh she was just...

Arleen: Skadi and Pele's feud, silly. We kept fanning the flames. We lied to Pele and told her that Skadi had chosen the competition over their friendship, and now they sabotaged themselves.

Harlem: Girl... That's so not cool...

Claire: Arleen! You should have kept your mouth shut!

Arleen: Girl... One of them is leaving tonight, so it does not matter wether or not Harlem knows about it or not.

Claire: I guess if you say so....

Jewelry Robin enters the untucked lounge, quickly followed by Skadi and Pele who are bickering.

Skadi: You said I was gonna go home tonight right?! Well you can try your best, but it will be you who leaves!

Pele: In your wildest dreams! I am not going anywhere, but I will not forget your sabotage!

Skadi: Sabotage? Like you giving up in the challenge this week?!

Pele: I did what now?!?!??!

Harlem sits down next to Jewelry and whispers into her ear what he just heard from Arleen. Jewelry immediately pulls Skadi and Pele to the side and explains the story to them.

Jewelry: I need you two to listen to me for one hot second! Especially because it could be me going home against one of you tonight, and I do not want to leave you arguing!

Skadi: She's the one that's going, Jewlie, don't worry.

Jewelry: Skadi, now is not the moment for sass. Arleen and Claire have been playing the both of you...

Pele: Arleen and Claire would never, they're my friends....

Jewelry: They're not. They immediately clocked the two of you as their biggest competition, so they found a way to play you out against each other. If both of you thought that the other had given up on your friendship for the sake of the competition, they assumed one of you would take the other out. And well... that has basically brought us to this place...

Pele: They did what?!

Skadi: That is deranged!

Pele: I'm so sorry Skadi!

Skadi: Me too Pele! Ugh, we should have talked about this.

Pele: Yeah, hahaha, one conversation could have easily solved this.

Jewelry: I guess Cyn-D was right about that.

Skadi: She was...

Pele: I had Claire and Arleen in my ears telling me vile things about you, so I don't know if I would have listened....

Skadi: It's okay, they manipulated you. All we can do now, is give Scarlet the show of her life!

Pele: Oh shit, yes.... I forgot that we're probably lipsyncing...

Skadi: We are, but let's make sure that Scarlet cannot send either of us home.

Pele: And then let's kick Claire and Arleen's asses!

Skadi: Sounds like a plan to me!

Pele: Oh Ska, I am so happy we're good again!

Skadi: Me too, Lele, me too!

Jewelry: Ow you two are the cutest. Now go kick some butt!

Everyone gets asked to return to the main stage. They watch how Scarlet declares Jewelry Robin as safe. While Skadi and Pele take to the stage to lipsync to Summer by Calvin Harris.

Skadi, Shantay You Stay! You may return to the others at the back of the stage.

Skadi Jumps in excitement and then turns to Pele. Pele nods understandingly and the two share a heartwarming embrace.

Skadi: I love you, lele, you're the best friend in the world, and that was fierce!

Pele: We gave it our all. You won fair and square, now kick those two clowns out!

-

"Pele, you brought the fire. But this week your flame was close to going out. So I have to tell you to...... SHANTAY YOU ALSO STAY!"

This is what I truly call a lipsync for you LIFE! Both of you fought very hard to stay here and I want to acknowledge that! Take this second chance and make the most of it!

Skadi screams and runs up to Pele to hug her.

Jewelry: YES! YES!

Skadi: We did it girl!

Pele: I almost cannot believe it, but we did! Wow!

Claire rolls her eyes and looks angrily at Arleen, who's standing in the back awkwardly.

Pele: Scarlet, you really had me there for a second.

Scarlet: I have a thing for the dramatique haha. Now give it your all girls, and I will see you next week!

6 Coaches remain....