1

Bakugo adorned his feminine ears with his pwetty pink cat headphones, and sat at his epic pwetty pink gaming desk. This was gonna be an awesome gaming session on Genshin Impact.

His werewolf, arf-arf-awooo, crimson orbs were glittering with absolute rage as his in-game character, Klee, died to a hilichurl. He began barking at his pwetty pink monitor.

These pixelated fools thought they could get to him, didn't they?! He wouldn't take it. Bakugo exploded his bedroom in pwetty pink fireworks boom-booms.

His mother came in with a tray of hello kitty cookies. "Yo son. Whot's the matta, ay?" 😦😮🙄

She too, was blown up. Bakugo gasped in pain as he scrambled to his mother's twiggly toes.

"I'm so sorry..." He sobbed, grieving for the hello kitty cookies crumbles all over the brown, burnt up floor, that was once so pwetty and pink.

He lifted his chin and scrunmbled up his fists, letting out a yell from his pwetty pink vocal chords. "I will avenge you, Hello Kitty!"

Bakugo flew around the city, exploding it with every inch of his 1million shades of pink explosions.

He was now known as... Bakuno; the villainous pwetty pink pwincess. 😌

(Please I accidentally sent the story cover to someone I know IRL on Pinterest, the ONE app that doesn't let you delete messages 💀)