2

Bakuno became known as a notorious villain throughout the city. But he disagreed with everything the podcasters said. Here are the highlights of their viral discussion:

Bakugo: 'no.' 💅

Podcaster guy: That's right. If pretty pink princess boy denies that he is a notorious villain, then he is not. That's a wrap, crumb-crunchers.

The discussion ended in 12million shades of pink explosions. Nobody knows where that came from. Not even Deku could note what the heck was going on.

Lo and behold.. The smoke was concealing a secret of Bakuno's. From the ashes came Klee, from Gensin Impact, HOLY CRAP!! That's right, Bakuno adopted a fellow explosive child!

"Klee, I am your father." 😈👹

"NOOOOOooOoOooOoOooO!!!"

"Join me, and we will avenge Helly Kitty, in the form of righteous arson!"

"I will never join you!"

Klee joined Bakuno.

For a price.

1million primogems.. 😰😫😫

Baku no crawled back into his burnt down house, mourned the helly kitty cookies all over again, and stole his mumsy's purse. His sweaty jerky palms of a jerk reached into the purse, and obtained the credit card.

He went over to his brown ashy gaming setup that was once so pink and princessy and perfect and as petite as a proper posteria, turned on his computer, and bought the primogems on Gensin.

He brought the 1mil of primos to Klee with a devious smirk.

"Good, very good... But you did not realize my true identity." Klee sneered like a worm on a string.

"I am actually..."

Bakuno shuffled close with their eyeballs against Klee's to listen.

"Batman."  👁👄👁