Enchanted

Sorry for any typos<3

This was a request!🫶

Summary: Taylor is married to Joe and Travis is married to Kayla. They're having an affair when each other but some real feelings start to develop.

.........

                                       Travis🏈

Travis🏈: Kayla went out of state for a modeling gig. I read somewhere that Joe was back in London for a show. Can I come over?

                                      .........

Taylor grabbed her phone when it beeped and turned it over to glance at it, a smirk appearing on her face. She quickly opened up the text message to reply.

                                     .........

                                     Travis🏈

Me: yeah, but come in through the back. People can't see you, I still have somewhat of a reputation to uphold😉

Travis🏈: yes ma'am🫡

                                      .........

Taylor chuckled to herself and put her phone back in her pocket. Sometimes she'll become very guilty, sneaking around behind her husbands back, but then she thinks about the sex she has with Travis and it fades away a little bit.

Joe and Taylor have been married for a little over a year, and Taylor would be lying if she said that the romance and happiness was still like it was when they were dating. Now Joe seems to be always busy with work and making no time for Taylor.

Travis and Taylor have been friends since the eras tour started. One of her backup dancers, Kam, has a brother who used to play for the Chiefs. He introduced Taylor to Travis and they became friends pretty quickly. They became pretty close in just a matter of time. And then one day, Taylor invited Travis over to hang out and drink since both Joe and Kayla, who Travis has been married to for almost two years, were out of town.

He came over and they ordered food and got a little too drunk. They both ended up confessing how their marriages seem to be slowly falling apart. After this confessing, Travis reached over and slammed his lips against Taylor's.

Long story short, they ended up waking up together in the same bed with their clothes thrown all over the floor. After freaking out and regretting it for a while, they both agreed that that was the most passion they've had since they got married. They then decided they would keep doing it, just a little more privately. And with the promise that no one would catch feelings. It had now been three months and they were going strong, except Taylor was in a little dilemma, she was starting to develop some feelings for Travis and hated herself for it.

There were a few times when they would be kissing and she almost admitted it, barely managing to keep it to herself, but it was definitely killing her in the inside.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Taylor glanced down at her outfit and sighed, getting up and heading to her room to change out of her basic grey shirt and plaid pajama shirt, looking for something a little more sexy.

She searched through her closet for something and eventually decided on a dark red lingerie set after remembering when Travis said how hot she looked in red.

She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror before putting back on her normal clothes. When she was fully ready. She headed downstairs right when the back door opened. "Tay?" She heard Travis call out.