What Makes You Beautiful

Sorry for any typos<3

This was a request!🫶

Summary: Taylor starts to redevelop a past eating disorder after hearing body shaming insults online and tries to hide it from Travis. Travis, already noticing that something was up, accidentally came across her documentary one night and decided to watch it, learning more than he expected to.

I don't really go into detail about him watching the documentary so if you want a separate chapter about him watching her documentary, let me know<3

Trigger Warning: Eating Disorder

                                     ..........

"I'll be back at six, sweetie. Practice is supposed to run longer than usual. Are you still making your amazing stir-fried rice?" Travis asked, his mouth now starting to water at the thought of the delicious meal Taylor was planning to make for dinner.

"I am! I'll get started on it around 5:15." She smiled back and Travis nodded excitedly. "Awesome! Okay, I have to go. Love you!" He kissed her on the cheek, starting to walk off towards the door.

"Love you too- wait!" She called back and Travis swung back around. "Yeah?" He asked, walking back up to her.

"Hang on." Taylor walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a Tupperware container out of it. "I made cinnamon rolls while you were at the store yesterday for you to give to them. Do you have a microwave at the stadium?" Taylor asked and Travis nodded. "I think so, in the break room."

"Awesome. Put these in there for around 30-45 seconds to heat them up before you give them to your teammates."

"Yes! Thanks baby!" He kissed her in the cheek again, mumbling another "love you so much." Before scurrying out of the house.

Taylor chuckled to herself before turning around and heading into the living room to just chill for a while.

She plopped down on the couch and grabbed her phone out of her pocket, going on X so she can post some reviews about The Tortured Poets Department.

She posted three reviews of the album and was about to turn her phone off before another tweet caught her eye. She scrolled down to see what it was, not being able to help herself

Is it just me or does she look like she's been gaining a lot of weight?

The tweet was attached to a photo of Taylor from  The Tortured Poets Department photoshoot and Taylor felt her heart stop.

She felt her lip trembling but on a whim she stupidly kept scrolling.

A little bit, mostly in her thighs and stomach.

She needs to lay off the food a little bit, being obese isn't attractive.

How do people even like her? a fat, talentless, slut who runs through men like a train. Is this really who we're idolizing right now?

Taylor felt tears start to make its way down her face with everything she read. After about the tenth hate tweet she decided she couldn't do this anymore and she threw her phone onto the chair across from her.

"Fuck." She sobbed out, burying her head into her hands. She cried into her hands for around ten minutes before looking at the time and decided to get up and try to forget about it.

She continued to cry silently to herself until she heard a key turn in the door and her head snapped up. "Shit." She mumbled, quickly trying to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Baby, I'm home!" He called out and Taylor quickly got up to dash to the bathroom before he saw her.

"I'm going to the bathroom!" She called back, taking a rag and trying to wipe at her eyes, thankfully she wasn't wearing any mascara right now.