Sweet Creature

Sorry for any typos<3

This is a request!😊

Summary: Taylor has a stressful day so Travis decides to give her a message to hopefully calm her nerves.

                                    ............

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" Taylor yelled angrily after the news of her newest album,  The Tortured Poets Department, getting leaked only two days before it was supposed to come out.

"I'm sorry, Taylor, we're doing everything we can." Tree replied, obviously feeling a little bad about it.

"Call a meeting, have everyone in the conference room in ten minutes." Taylor replied, hanging up the phone before Tree could say anything.

She set her phone down in her purse and rested her hands against the desk, sighing. She's only been in the building for ten minutes and something terrible already went wrong. She closed her eyes and pictured Travis' sleeping face earlier. Since he was still asleep when Taylor had to leave, she didn't get to talk to him or say goodbye. So she just gave him a kiss on the forehead, whispered 'I love you' and left.

After trying to calm down for a few seconds, Taylor stood back up straight and started heading towards the conference room.

The main conversation topic was about the leak and what on earth they were gonna do about it, they barely got anywhere with a solution.

"Okay, meeting adjourned, we'll have to figure something out but it's clear we're not getting anywhere right now." Taylor said and everyone nodded, standing up. It was clear that Taylor wasn't in the best mood so they left her alone, not wanting to poke the bear.

"Alyssa." Taylor called out towards her fairly new assistant. "Yes. Ms. Swift?" Alyssa replied.

Taylor told Alyssa to go grab some coffee from the from the nearest coffee shop for her and some of the other employees, knowing how long of a day this was gonna be. She gave Alyssa the usual coffee orders and the young girl headed off while Taylor went back into her office to finish some more work.

Taylor was tapping away on her computer for half an hour before a knock came at the door. Taylor told them to come here and Alyssa walked in. "Here's your coffee, Ms. Swift."

Alyssa walked in the room towards Taylor to give her the coffee, when she was about to hand it to her, she tripped on the carpet and stumbled forward, spilling the hot coffee all over Taylor's white pants.

"Shit!" Taylor exclaimed, hopping up off her chair.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Alyssa replied, a hand flying to her mouth.

"It's fine." Taylor huffed. "Can I just get a towel or something?" She asked and Alyssa nodded, running off before coming back a few minutes later with a towel. She handed it to Taylor and she started wiping off her pants with it.

"I am so sorry, Ms. Swift." Alyssa repeated.

"It's ok." Taylor replied, not wanting to get mad at a new, young hire.

"Do you want me to go get you another coffee?" Alyssa offered but Taylor just shook her head. No, it's fine. It's getting close to lunch anyway. Can you just order my lunch. Here's the order." Taylor handed her a sticky note of her usual order and Alyssa nodded, walking off embarrassed.

Taylor sighed before setting the towel on her chair and sitting back down on it and trying to get some more work done.

Alyssa came back with Taylor's food order an hour and a half later. "Finally. What took so long?" She asked, taking the food from her hands. "They said they were short staffed and it was taking longer than usual." Alyssa replied. "Sorry about that."