Long Live All The Magic We Made

Sorry for any typos<3

This was a request!🫶

Summary: Taylor just had her last Era's Tour show and is feeling very sad and emotional. Thankfully though, Travis is there to help her relax and wind down.

The original request for this was just that Taylor was tired from a show and Travis helped her relax but I did something kinda similar to that with my chapter 'Sweet Creature' where Taylor had a stressful day and Travis took care of her so I thought this would help not make the chapters too similar👍

..............

"Thank you so much, Vancouver! This has been a wonderful ending to an amazing tour!" Taylor called out as the stage lowered from beneath her.

Taylor couldn't help but let tears fill her eyes. Today was the last day of her tour, and emotions were definitely running high. She knew this tour was gonna end but she didn't realize how truly unprepared she was for the last show.

When the floor she was on had hit the bottom and she could step off, she looked around and saw Travis standing a few feet away. Without a second thought, Taylor ran and threw her arms around his neck, burying her head in his neck.

Travis rubbed her back in circles. He knew how emotional and upset she was gonna be after the show so he was fully prepared to shower her with TLC for the rest of the day.

"I can't believe it's really over." Taylor mumbled into his chest after a couple seconds of silence.

"I know, baby." Travis replied, giving her a kiss on the temple. "Do you wanna go back to the hotel now and relax there?"

"I wanna talk to everyone first." Taylor replied, removing her head from Travis' chest to wipe a couple tears that feel down her cheeks.

Travis nodded and followed Taylor through the backstage area and watched as she talked, hugged, and laughed with everyone, putting in a chills and relaxed facade like she wasn't insanely emotional right now.

They were there for maybe another thirty to forty five minutes before Taylor was done talking to everyone and she grabbed onto Travis' hand to walk out to the car.

Everyone was pretty much gone so Taylor didn't need to put on a fake smile while walking out to the car. When they got in, Taylor let Travis settle in before she placed her head back on his chest and sighed.

"I'm gonna miss this." She mumbled.

"I know, sweetie. But it was an amazing tour and I'm so proud of you for everything you accomplished while on it. I know I'm forever grateful for it." Travis replied, rubbing his hand up and down her shoulder.

"Why?" Taylor asked.

"Because if it wasn't for this tour, I wouldn't have gotten to get to know such an amazing person and then get to call her the love of my life. And I'm very grateful for that." Travis said.

"Okay, You're not helping my sadness right now because that's like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." Taylor sniffled, another tear making its way down her face.

"Awe, I'm sorry baby. How about we go home, take a bath, order some food, and I'll give you a massage while we watch tv. How does that sound?" Travis asked, kissing her temple.

"Amazing." Taylor sighed, cuddling closer into Travis' body. They remained cuddled into each other for the remainder of the car ride until they arrived at the hotel and Travis got out of the car before turning around to help Taylor out.

They walked together up to the hotel room. "Okay, why don't you just relax on the bed and I'll come and get you when the bath is ready?" Taylor nodded and walked to get on the bed while Travis went into the bedroom.

Taylor laid out on the bed for a few minutes until the bathroom door opened and Travis came back out. "Okay, baby. The shower's ready!" Travis smiled and Taylor's eyes opened. She tiredly got up off the bed and followed Travis into the bathroom.

"Do you wanna take one by yourself or do you want me to join you?" Travis asked Taylor who was clutching onto his arm. "Want you to join me." She mumbled.

"Okay." Travis replied, gently prying her off of him. "Can I take your clothes off?"

Taylor nodded and Travis gently lifted her shirt off of her head. He took the rest of her clothes off and helped her into the bubble bath before taking his clothes off and stepping in behind her.

Taylor gently set her head against his chest and sighed, closing her eyes. Travis gave her a soft kiss on her neck and gently combed his fingers through her hair.

"Can I wash your hair real fast, baby?" Travis asked softly and Taylor nodded her head, lifting her head a little off of his chest so he could wash her hair.

"Trav?" Taylor muttered a few minutes later while Travis was gently massaging shampoo into her hair.

"Yeah, sweetie?" He replied.

"Do you think that people will forget and not care about me anymore now that I'm not on a huge world tour?" She asked softly and Travis' heart started to break.

"Oh, baby. Is that why you're sad?" He asked.

Taylor just shrugged. "A little bit. I mean, I'm gonna miss the tour and getting to dance and sing and laugh with all of my fans. But part of me is worried that people are gonna forget about me now that I'm not on tour." She admitted.

"Oh, baby, of course not. Who could ever forget about someone as talented, smart, and beautiful as yourself. You very much deserve a little break after this tour and everyone will be ready and excited when you come back." Travis replied, continuing to wash her hair and rake his fingers through her hair, knowing it calmed her down

"You really think so?" Taylor muttered.

"I know so, baby." Travis replied.

Taylor didn't say anything and just set her head back on his chest with a sigh.

"Wait, I'm not done doing your hair yet, baby." Travis said, trying to gently lift Taylor's head away from his chest so he can finish washing her hair.

"Fine, but hurry." Taylor replied and Travis chuckled, gently pouring water on her hair.

"Okay, baby. All done!" Travis said a couple minutes later. "Now how about we get out, order some dinner, and watch a movie?"

Taylor nodded. Travis helped Taylor out of the bath and helped her get changed into some pajamas. "Okay, go get in bed and I'll order the food and then join you, okay?"

Taylor walks away and crawled onto the bed, laying her face in the pillow.

Travis laughed to himself. He quickly ordered some food as quickly as possible so he didn't keep Taylor waiting too long.

He climbed up on the bed next to her and started gently rubbing her back in circles. "The food should be here soon."

Taylor hummed in acknowledgement. She mumbled something into her pillow that Travis didn't quite catch. "Can you say that again, baby?"

"Cuddle me until the food arrives?" She said again, lifting her head barely so he could hear her more clearly.

"Sure, baby." Travis laid down next to her and Taylor quickly set her head in his neck, sighing. "I love you, Trav. Thanks for taking care of me.

"I love you too, baby. And anytime, I'll always take care of you."

Not a big fan of this one😭

Hope you liked it though!

I don't have much to talks about now though so byyyyeeeeee👋👋

*Not taking requests right now*