I Choose You and Me(Religiously)

Sorry for any typos<3

this is a part two to 'Guilty As Sin'

Summary: Taylor and Travis have gotten pretty good at sneaking around behind Matty's back and are having a lot of fun with it. But all good things must come to an end, sort of.

                                  ...............

Taylor: he's gone. Has this band thing out of town. Wanna come over?

Travis: Miss me already?

Taylor: if by 'me' you mean 'your dick' then yes.

Travis: I'll take it. Be there in fifteen😘

Taylor chuckled to herself, putting her phone back in her back pocket before continuing what she was doing.

It had been around four weeks since Taylor and Travis first met and everybody loved the music video. Taylor also couldn't help but notice the people commenting about the chemistry between her and Travis. Taylor was just praying that Matty didn't see people saying that or he'd throw a temper tantrum.

Taylor and Travis have met in person three more times since that day, usually when Matty was gone, which was a lot. They enjoyed getting to know each other, and the sex definitely helped.

Taylor was snapped out of her thoughts when the doorbell rang. She smirked to herself and walked to the door. "Hey, handsome." Taylor smiled when she opened the door and saw Travis standing there, a similar smile on his face. "Hey, gorgeous."

Taylor moved to the side so Travis could walk in. He stepped inside and Taylor closed the door. When she turned around, she barely had enough fine to move before Travis backed her up against the wall.

"Oh, hello." She smirked, licking her lips.

"Hello." Travis replied. "When will Ratty, or whatever his name is, be back?"

"He said he'll be back tomorrow afternoon." Taylor replied. "So we have plenty of time."

"Awesome." Travis said before grabbing Taylor by the thighs and lifting her up to rest on his waist. "Now, couch, kitchen counter, shower, or straight to the bedroom?" Travis asked, turning around with Taylor still on his hip.

"This is the longest he's been gone since we started doing this so why not cover all the bases, but let's start in the kitchen." Taylor replied and Travis nodded, walking over to the kitchen.

                                       .............

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Travis sighed, drawing shapes on Taylor's stomach with his finger while they laid in bed together after four... five? Rounds of sex. They kinda lost track after a while.

"I know. Me too." Taylor replied.

"Then why can't we!" Travis said and Taylor sighed. "Trav, we've talked about this." This is the second time Travis has brought up the idea of them being together officially but Taylor won't seem to budge.

"And I still don't get it. What is keeping you tied down to that skinny British guy? We both know it's not the sex or you wouldn't be running to me every time he leaves." Travis said.

"There's... a lot of history that you don't know about." Taylor sighed.

"That's exactly what it is, Tay, history. It's in the past. The future is what matters and I bet I can give you a hell of a lot better future than he can."