Black Dress, on a Boat

Sorry for any typos<3

Summary: this is just a plot based off of the recent pics we got of them on that boat!😉

This is shorter than usual😅

............

"Woah, it's so pretty!" Taylor exclaimed excitedly as they walked on the deck to get to the boat.

"Yeah? You like it?" Travis asked and Taylor nodded happily. "Good. I thought it would be the perfect place for the photoshoot!" Travis smiled softly at her, glad that she liked his idea.

"It's amazing, baby." Taylor reached over and quickly kissed his cheek.

They walked the rest of the way up the deck where the boat was with Taylor's body guard following behind them. They were thinking of hiring a professional photographer but Taylor remembered that her bodyguard also did photography as a hobby so she asked him if he wouldn't mind taking the photos for them, and he excitedly agreed, happy that Taylor remembered how much he loved photography.

"Here, let me help you." Travis said. He stepped on the boat first before he turned around and helped Taylor onto it. "Okay, you all good?" He asked and she nodded, walking farther into the boat.

The bodyguard got on after and they talked to the  captain for a couple of minutes before he started steering the boat away from the dock.

"Okay, do you wanna eat first or do the photo shoot and then eat?" Travis asked.

"Let's do the photo shoot, it won't take that long anyway." Taylor replied.

They walked out towards the back of the boat with the bodyguard, Greg, following behind them. "Ready, guys?" Greg asked, getting out his camera. It wasn't a big camera with a tripod or anything. Taylor and Travis thought it would be cuter and more homey to just use a small camera for it all.

"Yep! Let me just take my coat off first." Taylor said before chuckle untying the front of her jacket and taking it off quickly.

"Might I just say, you look amazing in black... and red, and green, and white, and purple, and blue, and just about any color imaginable?" Travis commented after Taylor took the coat off.

Taylor felt a faint blush cover her cheeks. "Thank you." She smiled. "We match!" She exclaimed excitedly, walking up to him and wrapping her arms around his waist. "Mm, I know. We look adorable, don't we?" Travis questioned and Taylor nodded, giggling before leaning up to give him a kiss on the lips.

Suddenly, they heard a click and broke apart, confused.

"Sorry." Greg chuckled. "I know that wasn't apart of it, but it was too adorable to not get on camera." Taylor and Travis chuckled.

"Okay, ready to get started for real this time?" Greg asked and both Taylor and Travis nodded in unison.

"Great." He got the camera ready and started telling them how to stand. They got a good couple of pictures out of the way. They got one similar to the one Greg took announced, but this time he had Taylor lift one of her legs backwards in the air while Travis gripped her waist.

They took another picture where Travis dipped her backwards while he held her up with one hand on her back and one on her thigh while they looked into each other's eyes.

They took a couple more photos until they were eventually on the last one.

"Okay, this will probably be the main photo so get close to each other and Travis, wrap your hand around her waist. Taylor you do the same." Greg directed them and they did as they were told, wrapping an arm around each other.

They posed for the picture and Greg was about to take it until he paused. "Taylor, put your hand on his chest. Flash the ring!" He said. Taylor nodded before putting her hand on Travis' chest, flashing the shiny diamond ring now displayed on her ring finger.

"There you go, perfect!" Greg quickly snapped a few photos and then had them do cute peace signs. "alright! I think we're good. Great job, guys."

"Great, thank you Greg!" Travis smiled.

"Lunch, now?" Taylor asked, looking over at Travis. He chuckled. "Yes, lunch now."

Travis and Taylor walked to apart of the boat with a roof over it to eat their lunch.

"Mm, Greg." Taylor said when they were in the middle of their lunch. "Can I see the camera?" She asked.

Greg nodded and handed her the camera. "Thanks." She giggled to herself before pointing the camera at Travis. "Say cheese!"

Travis laughed at the camera and Taylor quickly snapped a picture. "That's adorable!" Taylor gushed, looking back at the footage.

"Can I see?" Travis asked and Taylor flipped the camera around to show him. "Yeah, I like that." He chuckled.

"So, is this how we're gonna announce it to everyone else? I mean, I know we did this for us and our family, but wouldn't it be a cool way to announce it to the fans and everything? We can post it on our instas." Taylor suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds cool. They're gonna lose their shit." Travis laughed.

"Yeah, I'm excited to see their reactions. It'll be hilarious." She chuckled.

They finished up their lunch and just decided to relax on the boat for a while. Taylor moved from her seat so she could sit next to Travis and he wrapped an arm around her while she cuddled into his side.

"I love you, Travis." Taylor mumbled into his chest.

"I love you too, baby." Travis replied, giving her a kiss on her head.

"I hate that you have to leave." Taylor pouted. "I've been having so much fun."

"Awe. I'm sorry, baby." I wish I didn't have to leave, either." He sighed. "But it's just for Stockholm, I'll be back to watch you in Lisbon! Promise!"

Taylor nodded sadly and cuddled up closer into his chest. "I know, but I'll still miss you." She pointed.

"I'll still miss you too, baby. But we'll FaceTime everyday and I'll be cheering you on, okay?" Travis told her and she nodded. "Okay."

"Travis smiled at her adorableness and leaned in to give her another kiss on the head, except this time they were interrupted by another click of a camera.

They chuckled, looking over to where Greg was pointing the camera at them. "Sorry! You guys just looked adorable again, I figured you wanted the moment captured." He blushed.

They shook their head jokingly at him before Taylor laid her head back on his chest so they could soak up the rest of the time they had together before Travis had to leave again.

I actually wrote this very last minute at midnight for some reason 'cause I wanted to go ahead and write about it before everyone else did😭

I do have another chapter that should come out in a good couple of hours(not sure exactly when) and it's at a little over 2000 words right now👍

Hope you liked this!

Byeee👋

Requests👉