Pretty Isn't Pretty

Sorry for any typos<3

Taylor and Travis are married in this and Wyatt is 15!🫶

Summary: Jason and Kylie are going out of town for Kylie's work and taking Elliot and Bennet with them. Wyatt keeps insisting that she doesn't want to go and just wants to stay home. Jason and Kylie agree as long as Taylor or Travis( or both) are able to watch her. They agree and head over. Taylor notices Wyatt seems to be showing weird habits with food and her body, like the ones Taylor showed when she was younger. After becoming sure of it, Taylor decides to confront the young girl, not wanting anyone to go through what she did. Will Wyatt listen though?

Trigger Warnings: talk of an eating disorder and self harm.

                                     ..........

"Yeah, of course! We'd love to. We're both pretty free. What time? Ok. Sounds good!" Travis hung up the phone and turned to Taylor who was sitting at the kitchen table on her laptop.

"Who was that?" Taylor asked, glancing up from where she was tapping the keys on her laptop.

"Uh, it was Jason. Him and Kylie are going out of town for some work thing and taking Bennet and Elliot with them but Wyatt wants to stay home. They wanted to know if we can watch her. Or, at least, one of us. I told him that we both could, if that's ok with you?" Travis replied, sitting down in the chair next to her and putting an arm around her chair.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun! We haven't seen Wyatt in a while. I love that kid." Taylor replied, leaning into his side.

"She loves you too, probably more than me." Travis chuckled and Taylor rolled her eyes playfully. "Haha." She shoved his shoulder jokingly. "So, when do they need us over there and for how long?"

"The day after tomorrow and they'll be gone for a week." Travis replied and Taylor nodded. "Okay, sounds good. Should we start packing?"

"We can later." Travis replied, closing Taylor's laptop. "Right now, I can think of something else we could do." He smirked, leaning in closer to her.

"Yeah? And what's that?" Taylor replied, a smirk forming in her face as well.

"Why don't we go upstairs and I'll show you?" Travis asked, reaching up and moving a strand of her hair out of her face.

"Race ya." Taylor suddenly exclaimed, hopping out of her chair and running upstairs.

"Oh, no you don't." Travis chased after her, grabbing her by the hips and throwing her over his shoulder. Taylor squealed out as Travis carried her to their bedroom.

                                      ••••••••••

"Hey, guys! Thank you so much for doing this." Jason exclaimed when he opened the door to greet Taylor and Travis.

"No problem, man. Happy to." Travis replied.

Jason gave him a short hug, hitting him on the back in a brotherly manner before giving Taylor a much gentler hug. "Since she's fifteen now, there's not much I really need to tell you, you don't need to stay on top of her as much as you used to, but you can always call if anything happens or you just have a question. There's a debit card on the kitchen counter for y'all. Incase you run out of food or wanna take Wyatt out to do something." Jason explained.

"Oh, you don't need to leave us money or anything, Jase." Travis replied with furrowed eyebrows. "Don't worry about it. You guys are generous enough to watch over a teenage girl for a week, the least we could do is lend some money over to you guys.