CHP 3 :- Kinda Endcounter

I was with maa & Chachi here in the Krishna temple which is not so far from our house

Every Monday I come to this temple to pray. Here the environment is so lively. Near the temple there is a whole market where different shops are situated. Like flower shops, Pooja related elements shops. Sabzi Mandi (vegetable shops) is also there.

After we were done with the prayer Maa & Chachi stayed back in the temple as they wanted to talk to Pandit ji about something. Probably asking him if some important Pooja's should be done by our family. My family believes in pooja-pat very much and I myself am a big bakht (devotee) of Lord Krishna.

I was outside the temple cause I got a call from the hospital and said that they have arranged a meeting and all the doctors should attend this as they want to make some changes in the hospital. I was done talking and just as I cut the call I heard a screeching and someone screaming sound. My eyes jerked to that sound direction and my eyes widened when I saw an old lady laying in the middle of the road and as a bike hit her.

I immediately ran towards her and kneel down in front of her to help her. People gathered around us but no one came in front to help her. They just keep whispering to each other. Kaise log yeh sabh log humanity naam ki cheez hai ki nhi inn mai.

I made her sit properly a little. She whimpered badly and I looked at her elbows where scratches have appeared and blood is coming out.
Hay Radhe yeh kitna bura hua hai.

Taking some turmeric in my palms which were used for Pooja. I gently applied it on her scratches it will help to stop the bleeding and sooths the burning sensation a little.

After I was done with both the elbows I put some turmeric on her palms too and softly blowed air on it. Then I moved to her head which was having a cut I put some turmeric there also and blowed there too.

After I was done giving her basic first-aids. Someone passed me an water bottle and I made her drink her water slowly.

"Aap theek hai ?"

"Agar nahi toh boliye Mai aapko hospital le chal thee hu ?" I said worriedly but she just smiled at me weakly and said.

"Beta Mai theek hu abhe..tumne muje maram laga di na" I nodded at her when I heard.

"Kya drama kar rahe ho tumlog..chodo muje !!" He screamed.
I turned to see few men holding a man.

The man who was being held jerked their hands from his body and again said. "Kuch bhe toh nhi hua hai iss budi ko..tumlog bewahja muje pakd rahai ho"

Oh so he was that careless biker. Huh first he carelessly drive his bike in such an crowded place and now instead of saying sorry or atleast helping that poor dadi he is speaking disrespectfully to her. Let me teach him a lesson.

I stood up and walked towards him and said.

"Hello mister..phele toh tumne laparwahi se apni bike chala he aur inn dadi (points at the lady sitting on the road) ko thok Diya aur unki help ki Bina tum yaha se bhagne ki khoshish ki..kaise aadmi ho tum ? Unko sorry bolne ke bajaye tum chila rahai ho"