CHP 13 :- Laxmi Pooja

Right now I was having breakfast with my whole family

Right now I was having breakfast with my whole family. Everyone was chatting with each other except me.
I was in my thoughts and was trying to figure out some ways which I was doing for the past 3 days.

"Listen everyone." Maa's voice bloomed making everyone quiet and turned to look at her.

"What is it maa ?" Aniket Bhai asked.
"Pandit ji..called me yesterday and informed me that we can do the Laxmi Pooja this Thursday." Maa said.

"That's good..maa we can prepare for the Pooja in the next two days which we have." Shruti bhabhi voiced out.

Laxmi Pooja is something which we do every year once a time. This Puja is being held to honor Goddess Lakshmi to bring wealth and prosperity to the family.

Suddenly an idea came into mind.
Thank you ! Thank You ! Kahana ji aur Laxmi ji..aapne toh maire problem ko he solve kar diya.

"Dadu.." I called him and he looked at me along with everyone. "Yes beta ?" Dadu asked.

"Actually.. I want to invite some people to this pooja which we have on Thursday." I said.

"Who are these people are you talking about ?" Papa asked.

"Do you remember I went to meet the family of those two girls whom me and Aahana saved by four goons ?" I inquired.

When my family got to know what me and Aahana did. I did get scoldings from everyone. Aniket & Vinay Bhaiya were ready to find those goons and punished them but I stopped them saying that they are already behind the bars.

"Aah..yes what about them ?" Papa said. "Well I want to invite them for this Laxmi Pooja..Papa." I said nervously.

"But Paro you just met them. So how can we ? you know what I mean." Radhika chachi exclaimed and everyone nodded to her.

"I know Chachi. But believe me they are really nice and sweet people. I have met them and they treated me like I wasn't a stranger to them. They welcomed me warmly in their house"
I voiced out.

"Also Anjali's cousin brother also considers that family his." I informed.
"Really ?" Vinay asked and I nodded to him.

"Let me invite them please. I am sure you all will also like them after seeing how nice people they are." I said confidently.

Others glanced at each other. Papa and maa still don't seem to agree with me.

"Please..please maa, papa...dadu aap toh maan jao na..aapko pata hai na mai kabhi kisi galat logo ghar mai nhi lahugi..woh log bhot ache hai sachi mai." I said whining a bit.

I want my family to agree with me. It's really important. I can't miss this chance.

"Okay fine." Dadu finally said. A smile broke on my face but it vanished when dadi started speaking.