CHP 10 :- Invitation & Reunion

4 days later

4 days later.

I came downstairs as usual to eat my breakfast with my family. I can see Aniket and Vinay Bhaiya a lot busy after they signed the deal with Singhania's. They will talk about meeting, paperwork, etc even when they are home. I didn't see Akdoo Ji
after our small meet up at the cafe. Well there isn't any reason for us to meet right ? Why will I out of blue meet him ? I can't.

"You can and you want to." My subconscious mind retorted.

"No and wait--who said I want to meet that Akdoo ? Huh" I snapped back.

"Oh please..don't lie now that you didn't went to company yesterday and not hope to see him." My subconscious mind taunted.

"I went there because I have to give Aniket and Vinay bhai's tiffin because they forget it and yeah..I-I didn't wish to see him. Why will I ? I have better works to do other than to see his face."
I justify myself.

"Yeah-Yeah..keep lying to yourself. I don't believe you." My subconscious mind said.

Okay fine. I might have a little hope in my corner of my heart to see his face but I didn't see him there. Maybe he don't come there always but sometimes. He has his own big company to handle after all.

"Paro !!" I startled when someone screamed in my ear. I looked beside me to see Shruti bhabhi standing there with her hands on her waist and glaring at me. "What happened bhabs ? Why are you screaming my name like that ? I almost have a mini heart attack there..you know." I said while pouting. Bhabs rolled her eyes before saying.

"I already called you 3 times but you didn't even listen one time and having no choice I have to scream your name in your ear to bring you out from your world..Miss. Paro." She sarcastically said. I chuckled nervously. "Hehe..sorry bhabs..tell me why were you calling me ?"

"Why are you not eating your food ? Do you want me to make something else for you ?" She asked. I looked down at my plate then at her. "No I will have this." The thing is that I didn't even notice when she served me my food. She nodded and went beside to sit with Aniket Bhai who was talking to Vinay Bhai again about the work.

I started to eat my food. Soon I was done with my food and I walked inside my room to take my bag. It took me whole 10 mins to find my ear pods. I always forget where I kept them and then search like a mad women.

As I walked downstairs everyone was sitting in the living even my brothers. I thought they will left already. "Why are you all looking at me with that smile ?" I asked when they all were looking at me with a weird smile except Dadi..well like always she has her poker face when I am around her.

I frowned when I didn't get any reply from them instead they kept smiling. I was again going to ask them why they are behaving so werid but before that suddenly darkness came infront of my eyes. I flinched but I realised someone was covering my eyes from behind.