CHP 5 :- Jhumke waali

5 days later

5 days later.

I was in my office busy typing some important emails. When a knocked was heard.

"Come in" I said usually in my cold commanding tone and Vinod entered.

"Sir..here are the papers which you asked for" He said while passing me a file. I took from him and opened it.

"Is the meeting with Mr. Kunal ready ?" I asked while my hands were busy signing the papers.

"Yes sir---" he got cut when a ting sound came from his phone.

"Sorry..sir" I hummed and he checked his phone. After signing the papers I looked at him up to see a frown on his face.

"What is it Vinod ?" He took the file from my hands and said. "Sir..Mr.kunal just messaged me that instead of coming here for meeting he is requesting us to meet him at a Restaurant"

"What does he mean to meet him there ? Can't he come here." I asked in pissed tone. What does he think of himself ? I never liked that Kunal cause he thinks he is superior but however he is..his mind in business is excellent I have to agree on that. Duh I will never tell him this or else his cocky self won't let me be in peace.

"Sir..actually due to some urgent work he had to leave to Pune yesterday night and now he is reaching Delhi this afternoon so he is thinking that we can talk about the deal while having a lunch." Vinod said as he looked at his phone then at him.

"So just cancel the meeting for today with him and reschedule some other day" I said but Vinod shook his head.

"Sorry..sir but if I did that I have to reschedule your whole week's timetable and beside your whole schedule is tight with other meetings which are equally important as this one. So maybe today itself we should attend this meeting and get over with it" He politely exclaimed. I sighed and nodded my head. Guess what now I have to have a lunch with that cocky Kunal.

"Sir..we have to reach the Restaurant which he mentioned at sharp 1 pm and that restaurant is 30 mins away from here maybe so we should leave from here in next 10 mins." Vinod said as he tapped on his I-pad with his i-pen then looked at me.

"Fine..get ready the car I will be there in 10 mins" I said and he nodded before existing my cabin.

I leaned back and closed my eyes to relax myself a little.

"Aap theek hai ?"

I immediately opened my eyes. Again that pili suit's voice rang in my head.
I groaned because for some reason her voice..I can't remove her voice from my head. Her voice echoed in my head out of nowhere from these past 5 days. Like whenever I am stressed or when I am trying to sleep.

And now I am getting irrited because first that soothing words weren't for me. Second I shouldn't give so much importance to the mere three words sentence but here my mind has other plans for me.