CHP 12 :- Dinner (Part 2)

The Singhania family and Aahana looked between Akshit and Paro confused

The Singhania family and Aahana looked between Akshit and Paro confused. Before anyone can say something they all hear a voice coming from the entrance.

"Aahana..you forget your purse in the car." Anjali said as she walked towards Aahana. "Thanks." Aahana said while taking the purse from her.

"Anjali..you ?" Yuvaan exclaimed surprised. "Yuvaan Bhai..what are you doing here ?" Anjali exclaimed as surprised as him. "I should be the one asking you that. Wait--when did you even return from London ?" Yuvaan asked as he made his way towards Anjali and engulfed her in a hug and Anjali reciprocated his hug.

"Few days ago..Bhai." Yuvaan broke the hug. "And you didn't even bother to inform me about your arrival huh ?" Yuvaan asked a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Bhai..it's not like that. I did call aunty and she said you were out of town so I told her once you are back inform me and I thought to give you an surprise visit." Anjali explained and Yuvaan nodded as he patted her head. "I missed you..pagal. I am happy that you are back."

Anjali chuckled. "I missed your too..idiot." Yuvaan shook his head smiling. "Hold on..what is going on here ? Yuvaan Bhai she is your sister ? I didn't knew this." Naman exclaimed.

"Not only you..idiot but all of us don't.
Yuv Bhai why didn't you tell us that you have a sister ?" Aman asked.

"Yes..Yuvaan beta..tumne kabhi bataya nhi tumari kohi behen bhee hai ?" Shamita asked confused along with whole Singhania family except one who was busy at looking at someone.

"Aunty ji..Let me introduce you to Anjali Raghuvanshi..and she is my cousin sister..and the reason I didn't tell you about her because she lived in different state before then she moved to London for her job so I didn't get a chance to tell you about her." Yuvaan explained.

Others nodded. "Anjali..meet Singhania family..more like my family too." Yuvaan said while turning towards Anjali. "Hello Everyone..it's nice to meet you all. Yuvaan Bhai se aap logo ke baare mai...maine bhot sunna hai." Anjali stated while smiling.

Singhania family smiled as they greeted her back. Yuvaan started to introduce Anjali by each family member of Singhania but two souls were lost in each other's eyes and those are none other than Akshit and Paro.

Paro was finding herself getting lost in those honey-dip brown eyes. After so many days she saw those eyes and
can't help but find them more beautiful than before.

Akshit was doing the same. He was getting hypnotise by those night blue eyes which stubbornly refused to left his mind. Those night blue eyes hold the same innocence in it.

They both stared at each other intensely like they were trying to sooth their souls which were craving for something so long and finally they find their cravings getting less.

Their eyes refused to move from each other. Their eyes were screaming the unknown feelings which they both held for each other but were unaware of it for time being.