CHP 6 :- Badmaash

One week later

One week later.

Singhania Sisters after attending one of their college batchmate's birthday were returning to their home in their car. It was around 8:30 pm.

"It was fun" Ayushi asked as she continued to drive while Aashna who was in the passenger seat replied back.

"Yeah..it was Ayu" even though Ayushi is a year older than but Aashna calls her with her name and Aayushi doesn't have any problem with it.

"We should also throw a party what's say ?" Aashna suggested. "Yeah but we have to ask permission from everyone in the family..specially from Akshit Bhai..you know right how protective he is." Ayushi shook her head in the end.

"You mean overprotective ?" Aashna prompted making both of them chuckle.

"That's why I can't wait to have a bhabhi. I really want a cool bhabhi who will back us up and take permission from Bhai to let us go to parties" Aashna said.

"Yes..I want that too..Bhai will not be able to say anything to her then" they both giggled.

Suddenly their car stopped with a jerk. "Hey what happened ?" Aashna asked. "I don't know Aashu." Ayushi said as she tried to start the car but the car was not starting. "It's not starting..what should I do ?" Ayushi asked as she looked at Aashna.

"Check the fuel" Ayushi looked at the fuel meter just to see it was empty. "What the---its empty" Ayushi voiced. "What..yah did you not even check the car if it is filled with fuel or not ?" Aashna asked in an annoyed tone.

"Oh..hello I have other work to do then just to check the car's fuel tank okay !" Ayushi snapped back. "Now what should we do ?"

"Call Aman or Naman. My phone is dead. They will come to pick us up" Aashna nodded as she took out her phone but then she saw there was no network showing in her phone.

"Damn it" Aashna cursed making Ayushi look at her. "What happened ?" "Ayu..there is no network here" Aashna exclaimed. "What !! God what will we do now ?" Ayushi exclaimed in distress.

"Ayu calm down..let's go out and ask someone for a lift" Aashna suggested as she kept a right hand on Ayushi's shoulder. "Is it good to go out..Aashu ? I mean look it is so dark" Ayushi voiced as she looked out of the car. They were literally on a silent road.

"Ayushi..there is no other option for us. We have to ask someone for a lift or else Akshit Bhai will literally send the whole police force in search of us if we don't reach home soon" Aashna said.

Ayushi sighed. "Yeah..you are right. Let's go" Ayushi said and they both removed their seat belts and took their purse and got down from the car.

Aashna stalked Ayushi and stood beside her. "Look. There is not even a single soul then how will we find a whole damn car Aashu" Ayushi exclaimed as she looked around the silent road. "Ayu..don't worry. It is a road okay. Cars come and go. We will find someone who will help us. Let's wait for sometime." Aashna said as she took a hold of Ayushi's hand.